cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Contact Us

I want to close my CC account and can find no way to do so without contacting CC administrators. Unfortunately the Contact Us link is inactive. Intentional?
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact Us

Hello @JelenaB2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that the link you tried to contact us was inactive. 

Also, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

No support

I cannot log in to my account directly because I forgot my user and password and the option to reset the password and receive email reminder for user name does not work! I can log in through Bluehost only. When I log in the"Contact us'' button does not work, so I don't have your support team email address. These are the reasons I want to terminate this service. Please provide instructions how to do that, since I don't see any option for termination on your website. Thank you!

Re: No support

Hi @user43492

I'm so sorry to hear this is the experience you've had! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. Have you tried connecting to support through your account in a different browser or a private/incognito window? At this time email support is not a line of support that is currently available. Our support is available by chat, Twitter, Facebook, phone, and here in the Community. In fact, I took a look into your account and can see you do log in through a third-party. Because of this I would suggest reaching out to their support directly for further assistance. This third-party program should be able to help you reset your username or password. They also will be able to help you cancel your account as well.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Cancellation

I am desperately trying to cancel my account but your phone operators are not answering - it has been nearly half an hour and I now have to go to a meeting. Please email me urgently at to cancel this asap.

Tags (2)
Visitor

I need to cancel my account urgently and nobody is answering the phone after 30 mins

Please contact me as this is appalling service

Tags (2)

Re: I need to cancel my account urgently and nobody is answering the phone after 30 mins

Hi @SandyM632

I apologize for the wait you experienced! For your account security we are unable to authorize this cancellation here in the Community. Instead we ask that you please give a call back in to our Billing Department. These support agents are currently available to speak to and can assist further.

Frankie P.

Highlighted

Cancel My Account!

I thought that my account was canceled in November and I'm still being billed. PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE AUTO PAYMENT TO MY CREDIT CARD. I can't even delete the credit card from your website.
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel My Account!

Hi @CathyC231,

We're sorry for any confusion with the status of your account. Account cancellations do require a call into Billing Support. Please note that your account is still open and billable until we receive a call to cancel. It takes only a few minutes and representatives are available Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm ET. We're sorry to see you go!

Nichelle M

Occasional Participant

FREE EMAIL ACCT

i ASKED FOR FREE EMAIL ACCTS.  WHEN I COMPLETE THE APPLICATION IT INDICATED PAYMENT METHOD.  i THOUGHT IT WAS FREE

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!