cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

It's too difficult to cancel.

I called the number that says I can cancel my acount at any time... but it goes to a fax number. There's got to be a better way.
Tags (2)
Visitor

Need to cancel account - no phone numbers are working!

I have been trying to phone the billing and accounts department about cancelling my account and have no had any success. I am in New Zealand and I have tried to call Australia help and also international help. This process is very difficult. This should be an online process - as many others have said. But if you are wanting to make it difficult and make us all ring you PLEASE provide phone numbers that work!  

Tags (2)
Visitor

Re: It's too difficult to cancel.

I can't reach them wither! Very frustrating :-(

Cancellation

At this time I must decline your wonderful offer FREE trial. Mine ends within 27 days Where on your website is the cancellation area? Natalie J Evans

Tags (3)

Re: Cancellation

Hi @NJE1

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you no longer wish to keep your trial account. At this time all cancellations must be made by phone directly with our Billing Department. In your case though, you do not have to cancel your account since you're still in a trial. Free trial accounts run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed the account will no longer be active. You do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Cancel account

Dear Sir, We are from Hong Kong. Our company will be closed in Jan 2019, We would like to cancel our account. Many Thanks User Name :  Email Address:  Regards Wendy Pang Tel:  Asia World Group Ltd

Tags (2)

Re: Cancel account

Hi @Marc_James

I’m sorry to hear your business is closing. Our Billing Department can help you with closing out your account as well. This support team is available by phone at these hours and numbers.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: Need to cancel account - no phone numbers are working!

Hi @user12381

I apologize for any inconvenience our cancel process may cause you! We require all cancellations to be made by phone to help maintain account security and collect feedback. In fact, this department is currently open and available to speak with at the numbers listed here.

Frankie P.

Re: It's too difficult to cancel.

Hi @LindaP8202 and @user12381

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you both have had trying to connect with our Billing Department. What is the number you are trying to call? You both can reach this department at these phone numbers. One of billing support agents can further assist!

Frankie P.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel My Account

Kindly cancel my account
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!