Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Cancel My Account

Hi @user975574

Although we'd hate to see you go, our Billing Department can help make this change on your account. Please call in to our Billing support at these phone numbers for further assistance!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel

I want to cancel this thought it was something elsr
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel

Hi @LatonjaB

I'm sorry to hear your account with us is not exactly what you were looking for. The good news is I can see you're account is still in our trial period. Trial accounts do not require any further actions for them to be cancelled. This account will cancel on its own once the free trials run out after the 60 days have passed.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

i need cancel this account

no support
Occasional Visitor

Cancel My account

Hi I have also called you in the past not to charge my CC as I want to cancel my account, can you please urgently reimburse money back on my CC, help will be appreciated. It is under phone number#6472345152

I want to remove my credit card details immediately

Hi Team,

I wanted to try free trail of constant content and i have given my credit card details.

Now the monthly premium has been already debited from my account today and i don't want to continue after this month even i don't want to replace with my card details

Please consider this problem and help us with removing my card details as i don't want to pay for next month

Thanks

CTCT Employee

Re: i need cancel this account

Hi @user79495

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a pleasant weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. Due to account security issues, we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. The conversation is brief and they won't pressure you to keep your account should you not want to. Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good weekend.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel My account

Hi @MufaddalC

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that you wanted to cancel your account and weren't able to. Due to account security issues, we are unable to cancel accounts or issue refunds via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours.  Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to remove my credit card details immediatelyI'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel you

Hi @user95197

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you this weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel. Due to account security issues, we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. The conversation is brief and they won't pressure you to keep your account should you not want to. Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues.

Adrienne B.

Cancel My Account

I would like to cancel my account immediately.
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!