Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel effective today 1/26/19

Hello @PatriciaB37,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience our cancel process may cause, but for your security please give our Billing team a call. As we do request a call to cancel, we will not pressure you to keep your account. Our Billing link should be effective now. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel my account.

I'm done using CC. Please cancel my subscription.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel my account.

Hi @NavinW

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. However for your account security, please call in to our Billing Support directly for further assistance with this request.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Sure. When are you working? You can tell me yourself why you're making this deliberately annoying and difficult. 

Hi @NavinW

I apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. The good news is our Billing Department is currently open and available to speak with. One of these support agents can further assist with your request.

Frankie P.

Highlighted

Diappointed

Opening of account is so easy while for closing the account you have been re routed again and again and your query remains unanswered and moreover again you have been charged for the amount which is for the services you have utilized. Why the closure of account is made so complicated. No one in the call centre is responding on the calls which are being done in the working hours. We are in different Country so we take care of the timings that are suitable for their call centre which is first of all the very big loophope because when you are present globally you should have a 24 hours support system. Anyways if not 24*7 atleast be available at the applicable working hours. We are not getting response at that time too. We have mailed several time since 15 days since no single person has bothered to reply. This should not be the level of such company. 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Diappointed

Hello @AtulG5,

I see that you already contacted our Billing team and they were able to get your account cancelled for you. If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know! 

Amber_L

rubbish

Your website is really bad. the contact and help don't work and i've tried to cancel my subscription but where? I sent email but it was ignored. refund me please or i will report you
Tags (3)

Re: rubbish

Hi @user01417

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I apologize you were unable to connect with the Contact Us tab in your account. This experience is something our support is tracking and looking into further. The good news is this experience does not happen under every page of the account. We have seen customers access it be navigating to pages such as: Campaigns, Reporting, and Sign up Forms or Integrations.

If you are still unable to access this, I would be happy to share our contact information here in the Community as well. At this time all cancellations do require a call in to our Billing Support. One of these support agents can further assist with this billing request!

Frankie P.

CANCEL AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT

I do not want this service. It came up when I clicked on an ad for a different website.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!