cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: cancel

Hi @JoelM240

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to connect with our Chat Support! Have you tried using a different browser or even a private/incognito window? Normally we suggest calling into our Billing Department directly to cancel your account instead of a chat. All cancellations do require a call in to this support team. However in your case I can see you are still under our trial accounts. These free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed your account will than no longer be active.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Delete your account

how to delete my account? My account was debited with unauthorized 20 usd.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Delete your account

Hello @user87503,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To delete your account, you will have to give our Billing Support team a call and they will be able to assist without pressuring you to stay. We are sorry to see you go! Please let the billing agent know what we could have done to improve our product for you. Thank you! 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

how do I suspend account temporarily

I only use this account 3-4 times a year. thank you
Tags (2)

Re: how do I suspend account temporarily

Hello @Visions2action. For account security, we are not able to suspend your account here in the Community. If you call our Billing team, they would be happy to help you to begin the suspension process. 

Caitlin M.

Please cancel my trial account

my login email is  reason : i found another emarkting tools are more powerful Thanks so much!

Re: Please cancel my trial account

Hello @user53573. I'm sorry to hear that you wanted to cancel your account with us. For your account security, we are unable to handle these requests in the Community and you will need to give a quick call to our Billing team. They will not pressure you to stay if you do not wish to do so. Please note that your account will remain open and billable until this is done. 

Caitlin M.

Visitor

CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!

Your platform no longer suits my purposes. You have not made the adjustment for Spanish. PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT
Tags (1)

Re: CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!

Hello @NestorK. I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account with us. For account security, we are not able to cancel your account through the Community and you will need to call our Billing team to begin the process. This allows us to collect feedback about your experience and your account will remain open and billable until this is done. 

Caitlin M.

Cancel my membership

Please cancel my subscription asap