cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Cancel my membership

Hello @BryanP2275. I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For account security, we are not able to cancel your account here in the Community and you will need to call our Billing team. The call should only take a few minutes of your time. Your account will remain open and billable until this is done. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Please Cancel Account

Sorry for the missed payment. Need to cancel account. Please send invoice to address on file. Thank you.
Tags (3)

Re: Please Cancel Account

Hi @DavidB0715,

I'm sorry to hear you want to leave Constant Contact, but I understand. In order to cancel your account, you will have to speak with a Billing agent on the phone. This call will only take a few minutes and they will not pressure you to stay. 

Contact Billing Support.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

Wish to cancel account under Sally Daley. Your site contains no info on how to do so - assume by design? Please cancel immediately, we now have our CRM that contains.
Tags (2)

Re: PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

Hello @SallyD16. We're sorry to see you go! I see that you spoke with our Billing team yesterday and they were able to process the cancellation for you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Caitlin M.

unsubscribe me

sorry for acting too soon apparently this site is for the more social and employed . Im social but not on the way your offer will be utilized.
Tags (2)

Re: unsubscribe me

Hi @ElizabethZ290

I'm so sorry to hear this! But after taking a look at your account I can see you are still in our trial period. Our trial periods only last 60 days. Once the free trial has run out your account will no longer be active.

Frankie P.

Visitor

Suspend

Please suspend my account J & J Trailers ....

CTCT Employee

Re: Suspend

Hello @AlA498,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but for security purposes, in order to suspend your account you will have to give our Billing team a call. We are very glad that we will be keeping you business! Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday. 

Zoe_H

Highlighted

delete account

I want to delete this account but cant find delete button anywhere
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!