cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Need to end service

Hi @PatriciaM456 

While we’re sorry to see you go, we want to make sure you’re assisted. In order to make this change on your account please call into our Billing Department. These support agents can help you with this request.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancellation and refund

Hi. I tried cancelling my subscription before payment but I could not work out how. Please cancel my account and provide refund. Thanks so much!
Tags (2)

Re: Cancellation and refund

Hi @user60825 

After taking a look at your account I can see you were able to get in touch with our Billing Support after all. If you have any further questions about our cancellation process please give a call back into this department.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I really need to cancel my account.

Cancel account via email

It's unbelievable that this can't be done on the website or via email.

Please cancel my account as of today, Feb 28, 2019. 

Thanks & Regards

Tags (3)

Re: I really need to cancel my account.

Hello @user859089,

In order to cancel your account you must speak with a Billing agent on the phone. They can be reached at the hours and contact information listed here. It should only take a few minutes and they will not pressure you to stay. The account will remain open and billable until then. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Occasional Visitor

Re: Contact Support by Email

Hi there,

I might have accidentally placed my details into the system constant contact, but I no longer want this subscription. My accounts team have advised me that we are getting charged monthly and I will need to cancel this. The email address that is used on your site is . (The email address has been typed in incorrectly that must be on my behalf. 

Details are under company . Please assist in cancelling this subscription straight away.

Thanks, 

Gemma. 

Re: Contact Support by Email

Hello @user24808. For your account security, we are unable to process your cancellation here in the Community. I took a look at your account and you will need to speak with our Account Review team before beginning the cancellation process. Once you are able to contact them, they will assist you with your request.

Caitlin M.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How to cancel service

I think you should have a cancel option displayed. I’ve looked and looked and cannot find anything about canceling service.
Tags (2)

Re: How to cancel service

Hi @patriciaW021 

I'm very sorry the option to cancel your account is not currently available online. Instead we ask that you speak to our Billing agents directly by phone

Frankie P.

Occasional Contributor

Cancel online!

Hi, 

I would need you to cancel my account subscription. Thank you! 

I see no point in calling to cancel, it's a waste of both our time. Hope it could get settled asap.

Regards,

Jason

Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!