Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Cancel online!

Hi @user91602 

To cancel your account we do ask that you speak with our Billing Support directly by phone. These calls allow us to maintain your account security and collect valuable feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel this program

I csn do what you said you could do. I do not need this program.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel this program

Hi @JosephineG74 

I apologize features you are looking for may not be available in your account. What exactly are these features? Having any details of what you are looking for is helpful information we can pass on to our product team. With that being said, if you no longer wish to keep your account we ask that your please call into our Billing Department for further assistance. One of these agents can help schedule your account to be cancelled.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I need to cancel this account

Please cancel this account. Thank you
Tags (2)

Re: I need to cancel this account

Hello @JessicaB317,

Thank you for coming to the Community. In order to cancel your account, you must speak with a Billing agent. This should only take a few minutes and they will not pressure you to stay. Please contact them at the hours and phone numbers listed here

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

cancel

I would like to cancel this service immediately
Tags (3)

Re: cancel

Hi @JeffreyT502 

I'm sorry to hear you no longer wish to keep your account. With that being said, I can see you were able to connect with our Support for this request. If you have any further questions please give a call back in to our Partner Support.

Frankie P.

Need to cancel my account

I've use my account since a few month, and I would like to cancel my subscription for couple of month until I redesign my marketing strategy. Its difficult to find the unsubscribe link in the website. I appreciate your help. Regards.
Tags (2)

Re: Need to cancel my account

Hi @First-NameL86866 

There is not currently an available tool to cancel your account online. Instead we do ask that our users call into our Billing Department. These calls allow us to help maintain your account security as they review your request.

Frankie P.

Regular Visitor

Cancelling my account

Hello would you lease let me know the procdule for cancelling my account Thank yoi
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!