Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: DELETE ACCOUNT

Hi @LolaT23 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. 

I have taken a look at your account and as you are in Trial status, you can simply let your trial expire and you won't be billed when the trial is up. Thank you for reaching out and I hope you have a great rest of your weekend. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Cancelling account

Your page says we can cancel our account at any time by calling 855-229-5506> This is not true - we just called and were told call back on Monday.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling account

Hi @The_Head_Gnome 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your membership. It's true that during the weekend, we don't have our billing team available for cancellations and due to account security issues, we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. The conversation is brief and they won't pressure you to keep your account should you not want to. Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good weekend.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

I was charged 95 USD monthly fee while i have 0-emails in my account?

I dont understand why my card was charged this amount even though I have 0-emails in my contacts.

I didnt want to close my account, and probably come back later but now I count this a ripoff the automatic charges work only when my contacts increase but not when they decrease. what a coding system!!!!

I want to close my account immediately. I am from Europe / Different time Zone. this is unbelievable.It is very difficult to catch your customer service time.

I have been your customer for  many years and I am really choked about this. I want this charging of money from my account to stop immediately

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: I was charged 95 USD monthly fee while i have 0-emails in my account?

Hi @OussamaN 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your membership. It's correct we don't automatically adjust your contact tier down since many accounts remove and add contacts in their list management process. Due to account security issues, we are unable to cancel accounts or process refunds via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. The conversation is brief and they won't pressure you to keep your account should you not want to. Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues.

Adrienne B.

Occasional Participant

CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

Hi @OussamaN 

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your membership. Due to account security issues, we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. The conversation is brief and they won't pressure you to keep your account should you not want to. Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues.

Adrienne B.

Occasional Participant

WHY I NEED TO PHONE TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

I DIDNT NEED TO PHONE TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT 

SO WHY I NEED TO PHONE TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT ???????????

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: WHY I NEED TO PHONE TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

Hi @OussamaN 

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. Due to account security issues, we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. The conversation is brief and they won't pressure you to keep your account should you not want to. They will gather helpful feedback regarding making the product better such as your feedback about cancelling and the billing process.  Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues.

Adrienne B.

Solution Provider

I want to terminate my account

Please close my account immediately.
Tags (2)