cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: I want to terminate my account

Hello @user73928. I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account with us. For account security, we are unable to process cancellations here in the Community and you will need to call our Billing team. The call should only take a few minutes of your time.  

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Unsubscribe

Please, i need unsubscribe the service because i don't use it! Stop charging money
Tags (2)

Re: Unsubscribe

Hi @user68488 

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. With that being said, all cancellations require a call in to our Billing Department. These calls only take a few minutes, with no pressure to stay.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Cancel my account

How do I do it?
Tags (1)

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @WysongWestwind. I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account! Cancellations are done through our Billing team and they are available by phone. The call should only take a few minutes of your time and it allows us to collect valuable feedback about your time with us so we can improve our product and service.

Caitlin M.

Cancel trial membership

To difficult to figure out.
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel trial membership

Hi @KarenS52501 

Because you are still in our trial period, you do not have to take any actions on your account to cancel. After the 60 days of this free trial has passed the account will than no longer be active. You would not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so.

Frankie P.

Eliminar cuenta

Hello my name is Juan Pablo Guerrero, I would like to delete my account and all my data about this service, Thanks
Tags (2)

Re: Eliminar cuenta

Hi @user693219 

I'm sorry to hear you want to delete your account with us. Please call into our Billing Support for assistance with canceling your account. For your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community, but our Billing agents are currently available to help process your request.

Frankie P.

Cancel account for the Silver Paws Project

Haven’t used.
Tags (2)