cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Cancel account for the Silver Paws Project

Hi @JessicaO454 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Though we’re sorry to hear you want to cancel your account, we want to make sure you’re assisted. Please call into our Billing Department at these hours and numbers.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

close my account

All, Please cancel and close our account, thank you for your great service but we're moving everything to  at this time, thank you, T

Tags (2)

Re: close my account

Hi @SaraP450 

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. I can see you were able to get in touch with our Billing Department to take this action on your account. If you have any further questions, please give a call back into this support team.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel

Misread please cancel at this time
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel

Hi @KristiM388 

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us! Because you're still in our free trial period you do not have to take any actions to cancel. These free trials only last 60 days. So once these 60 days are over, your account will automatically no longer be active.

Frankie P.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need to cancel account.

I have also been trying to cancel my account for half a year and thought it was cancelled because i was not paying attention to my bill. This is a racket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cancel account

I have been trying to cancel my account for half a year—as you can see, I have never used your product. It seems virtually impossible to cancel and the time difference presents problems however I have left messages every month. I want my account cancelled and I want to be credited. This is ridiculous. My cell is 907-723-7105. Please cancel my account now.

Tags (2)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cancel my account already

I have been trying for half a year or more to cancel this account—which I have NEVER used. When I call the number, I am put on hold. I have left messages asking to be canceled. I am now trying to do a stop payment on my credit card. This is absolutely ridiculous. ????? This is a racket—no way to cancel online. They never had a problem reaching me when they were doing their sales job. Funny how that works.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel my account already

Hi there,

I apologize for the experience you've had canceling your account. While our Billing Support is not currently available on weekends, they will be available to speak with tomorrow in their normal hours of operations. For your account security we ask that you please call into our Billing Department directly to take this action on your account.

Frankie P.

Cancel ASAP

Cancel our account 

Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!