cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

Re: Please Cancel my trial (still 18 days pending)

Kindly notify me if the account has been cancelled, i do not want to billed, i do not want to continue with my free trial, please respond
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please Cancel my trial (still 18 days pending)

Hello @user621448,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a look at your account and it is not scheduled to be canceled. If you would like to cancel, for the security of your account, you will have to call our billing department. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel online!

Hello,

Please cancel the account for Ray Carey, Carey Industrial in Australia as we are no longer using this system or product.

Look forward to your confirmation.

Regards,

Ray Carey

Tags (2)

Re: Cancel online!

Hi @rayc013 

I’m sorry to hear you no longer wish to keep your account! We are however unable to authorize a cancellation here in the Community. For your account security, please call into our Billing Support instead. One of these support agents can help take this action on your account.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Refund

We have had problems with your service. We want it shut down completely with NO FUNDS in our account so that no one can send out something under our name, but I can't get a refund of my prepay. This is State of Texas money. I am contacting the Comptroller. This is ridiculous. We want this account to no longer exist. As it is, someone could hack this and send something out under our name. CLOSE IT COMPLETELY. NOW!!!!!
CTCT Employee

Re: Refund

Hello @University_Star,

For account security reasons, I can not discuss any billing or account specific information on a public forum.  If you haven't already, I would absolutely suggest speaking directly with our billing team at the numbers listed here.

Aaron H

Highlighted

I would like to delete my account for

Thank you

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: I would like to delete my account for

Hello @user83590,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but for the security of your account, please give our Billing department a call to cancel your account. Thank you! 

Zoe_H

Occasional Visitor

How do I discontinue my account?

How do I discontinue my account?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I discontinue my account?

Hello @ElaineA67

We're sorry to see you go! Currently in order to cancel your account you just need to give a quick call to our Billing team and they'll take care of that for you. 

Amber_L

Tags (1)