Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Closing Account

Close account
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Closing Account

Hello GirbeE3. While we are sad to see you go, I’m afraid in order to maintain your account’s security we cannot process cancellations here in The Community. That being said you can always reach out to our Billing Team to make this request. The can assist with closing your account over the phone. If there is anything else that we can assist with, please never hesitate to reach back out.  

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

unreachable for cancelling an account

I need to cancel my account. phone number on account is I called during regular hours, went through the auto operator was "transferred" to a representative, then an auto statement said no representatives are available have a nice day. that's a sure way to not have a nice day. can you please close my account. Please advice.

Tags (2)
Occasional Participant

Re: unreachable for cancelling an account

CC requested Feedback on my trying to contact them, and it posted to a community board! No way to delete that I can see, so I guess this can be a free ad with my phone number and email for anyone seeking Public Relations counsel.

Re: unreachable for cancelling an account

Hi @christinem762 

I apologize for the experience you've had connecting with our support! For your account security a cancellation does require a call in to our Billing department. It will only take a few minutes, and there will be no pressure to stay if you don't want to. What time did you call into our Billing Support? What was the number you called? I have taken a look at your account and can see a call logged at 9pm EST. Our Billing Department is available at these phone numbers Monday through Friday, 8am - 8pm EST. 

With that said, I also would like to apologize for any confusion the Have Feedback button in your account may have caused! This feedback button does post to our Community. All feedback in the Community is read by Constant Contact employees. While we may not respond to every comment – it is acknowledged. This feedback process allows the option of other users to weigh in on these feedback posts as well. 

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

CANCELLATION!

I AM VERY ANGRY THAT I CANNOT CANCEL MY ACCOUNT ONLINE! I THOUGHT I CANCELLED LAST MONTH AND GOT AUTOMATICALLY BILLED AGAIN THIS MONTH! THIS IS A DEVIANT SCAM BEING PERPETRATED ON PEOPLE THAT SHOULD HAVE THE ABILITY TO CANCEL WHEN THEY HAVE THE NEED TO WITHOUT MAKING ADDITIONAL SACRIFICES TO HAVE TO DO IT BY PHONE ON WEEKDAYS AND ONLY WHEN THEIR PHONE CALL FINALLY GETS ANSWERED! THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN EXTORTION!

I AM GOING TO REPORT THIS MALICIOUS PRACTICE!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: CANCELLATION!

Hello @STEVEE90,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience our billing process is causing. While we do require a call to cancel, I did put in your feedback over to our billing department and they will be following up with you! Thank you for your feedback, and I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. 

Zoe_H

Occasional Visitor

Cancel service

Hello. I'd like to downgrade my account and cancel my payments and go back to the free version. Please stop billing my account effective immediately. Thank you, Natasha Irani
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel service

Hello @NatashaI96 ,

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. Due to account security you will have to call in to our Billing department to take care of that cancellation. 

Also accounts remain in a free trial period for 60 days, once this trial is upgraded into a paid account you won't have the ability to revert it to a free trial. 

Jon_G

My Account

I am not ready for your program, my knowledge and resources are not enough. So please cancel my account when you get this notice.
Tags (2)