Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Top Answer
Samantha_O
Honored Contributor

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For your account security, we cannot process cancellation requests here in the Community. In order to cancel your account we would need you to call into our Billing team. Here is a link with their hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancelling my account

This can't be done online?!?! Seems ridiculous!

Having trouble canceling my account! I cant do it online.. says to cancel by calling billing office but the office is closed!  Do I have time during my busy business week to call  Valuable time taken up by Constant Contact! Wasted time!

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I gave up and switched  so much better customer service and easier to use interface.

Tags (2)

Cancel

Please cancel my account. No I don’t want to call anyone. I require it and will deny any future payment. Please confirm.
Tags (1)
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancel

How do you cancel?

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hey @MichaelI3498,

In order to cancel we require you to call and have a quick conversation with one of our billing reps! Here is their direct number 1-855-229-5506.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Cancel subscription please

My username is 'Fergal'. Please cancel my subscription at the end of this current billing period. Kind regards. Fergal O'Connor.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel subscription please

Hey @finley,

We are sad to see you go! Unfortunately, due to security reasons I cannot cancel your account or discuss billing related questions publicly. If you'd like to cancel please call our billing team at 1-855-229-5506 and they would be happy to assist you!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

Cancel my Subscription

Hi there,

Our time zone are different than your Billing Support team, thus making contact almost impossible.

Please advise how to cancel our subscription without needing for a call.

Any email for this department?

Important note, I want to cancel prior my new billing date which is early next week.

Thank you

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my Subscription

Hello @FirstNameL865044,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience. Due to security purposes we are unable to cancel your account via social media. We also take the chance to collect valuable feedback, we leverage that information to drive improvement of our products and services. While we do request a call to cancel, calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Click here to view the contact phone numbers and hours for our Billing department. 

Tiago_R

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing