cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

guys - i think i all need to cancell account here in order to teach thema lesson

Friends, I think like many here, people get stuck here against their will!
It's true that this is a low amount and the trouble is not worth it, but you will understand how many people are stuck here because of what they are doing and you will understand how much profit they deserve due to their poor policies!
Should contact all the large companies that advertise it and simply tell them who they are dealing with and how they "work" on the customers who connect to their service.

Occasional Visitor

Cancel my membership

Please cancel my membership
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my membership

Hello @FirstNameL79745,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience our billing process may cause, but in order to cancel your membership, you will have to give our billing team a call for the security of your account. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Solution Provider

Cancel account

I need to cancel my account ,how I do that ?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hello @lucelenep05 ,

We're sorry to see you go! Currently in order to cancel your account you just need to give a quick call to our Billing team, for your account security. 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Impossible to cancel

I have called Constant Contact 3 times from the UK to cancel my account, and they still keep my account live and charge me for something I don't use. Does anyone know who can I complain to in the US about this?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Impossible to cancel

Hello @First-NameL694071 ,

We're sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. I've taken a look and don't see any records of you reaching our Billing team recently, so I wanted to make sure that you were calling in during our business hours since you're in the UK. When you call the UK number, it directs to our offices here in the US, so you will be speaking with someone in our Billing team here, during US business hours. You can view their hours and contact information here

Amber_L

Occasional Visitor

CANCEL THE HELL CONTRACT

Hey Buddies, how are you guys doing?

I'm trying more than 1 month to cancel my contract but they don't leave any button like "Click here to cancel" or somenthing more easy. I get into a chat and nobody could answer me, they just told that someone would call me to cancel but i'm stull paying for somenthing that I don't use anymore, maybe for 2 months i'm paying without use. 

How do you guys do for cancel it? nobody in constant contact answer me in this past 2 months

THaNK YOU SO MUCH

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: CANCEL THE HELL CONTRACT

Hi @user854075 

I apologize for the experience you've had with canceling your account. However all cancellations require a call to our Billing Department. For your account security we are unable to authorize cancellations here in the Community or by chat.

Frankie P.

All Star

Unsubscribe from the CC System

You have to tell us how to end this cooperation witn CC, we are leaving CC and going to another systme for our entire organization Regards Magne Bell 

Tags (2)