Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Need to cancel account.

Need to cancel account
2,078 REPLIES

How can I cancel my account online?

I tried the Cancel a Product link but it does not work.

Apparently accounts cannot be canceled online. Good feature.
Valued Contributor

Well, evidently they don't want to have you cancel without the opportunity to convince you otherwise.

I have been trying to cancel my account since September

Can someone PLEASE cancel my account and refund me through September?  The whole email system that you have to cancel accounts OBVIOUSLY doesn't work!

THANKS A MILLION!
Honored Contributor

I have been trying to cancel my account since September

Hi Renee,

I see that you were able to speak with one of our Chat Support Representatives who was able to cancel your account. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks,
Marissa W.
Community & Social Media Support Representative
Occasional Participant

How to terminate this agreement?

Hi,
I would like to know what is the term and conditions if we would like to terminate this agreement? How long will it take?
Tags (1)
Contributing Solution Provider

How to terminate this agreement?

To cancel your account please call the Billing Department at 1-855-229-5506 from 7am-9pm EST Monday-Friday. Note: If you are an Email Marketing and Event Marketing or Survey customer, and only want to cancel one product or an add-on (as opposed to your entire Constant Contact account), you can cancel online from within your account. Regardless of what method you choose, please be sure to contact Constant Contact prior to your next billing date in order to avoid the next month's charges. Constant Contact will then send you an email to confirm the request within 24 hours. The confirmation email will be sent to the contact email address set within your account. Note: Constant Contact continues to bill your account, whether in an active or disabled state, until you cancel it through calling. 

Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.
Occasional Participant

Can we terminate immediately for this constant contact?

To whom may concern,
Would like to inquiry about termination of our agreement between our company and constant contact. What is the term and conditions of it if we terminating this contract?

Waiting for prompt reply asap. 
Girlie
Newbob Realty
Honored Contributor

Can we terminate immediately for this constant contact?

Hi Marina, You can cancel your account with us at anytime. To cancel, you can call Billing at 1-855-229-5506. I'll be sending you a personal email as well to see if you still would like to cancel your account. Thanks, Marissa W. Community & Social Media Support Representative

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!