Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Need to cancel account.

Need to cancel account
1,340 REPLIES
Frequent Visitor

Cancel my account!

Your local trainer is unresponsive to Baltimore Business. Your software is not user friendly. Cancel my account! Respectfully, Patrick Rowley Patrick's of Pratt Street Baltimore MD cell 443-742-9021
Tags (2)

I am not interested

This is not what I want. Please stop my trial.
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: I am not interested

Hi Debbie,

I'm sorry to hear that the trial is not what you were looking for.  You don't have any credit card information in your account so the trial will just expire at the end of 60 days.  If you want to still put it through as a cancellation, you can give our Billing Team a call at 1-855-229-5506.

Thanks for giving us a try!

Please del my account

Please del my account. **Removed By Moderator** Thanks.

Re: Please del my account

Thanks for posting. I see you have a trial account so it will end on its own. You don't need to worry about closing the account as you haven't inserted any credit card information yet. It looks like you have 60 days left in the trial. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Confirm my email

I have been waiting over ten minutes for CC to verify my email. I wish now to discontinue my free trial. Thanks and regards, Dave
Administrator

Re: Confirm my email

Hello Dave, 

I apologize for the troubles you were having verifying your email address.   If you would like, we can help you to get your email verified so you can use the account.  We would just need you to send an email from the address you want verified to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and reference this post.  

If you still wish to discontinue your trial, what you can do is let the 60 days pass as there is no credit card information on the account.  This will expire your free trial and will not charge you anything.  

Samantha O'Connor
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

I woukld like to unsubscribe as it was for school purposes only, thx

Thank you

This is not as user-friendly as I hoped. Please discontinue membersihp ASAP

Needed an online invitation quickly, but the site would only provide options for starting a blog or newsletter which I have no interest in at this time. Done. Don't want it. Don't have time to argue with a weblink about the marketing tools I want and need.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!