Need to cancel account
1,808 REPLIES

delete account

please delete my account not interested in it thanks

Tags (1)
Honored Contributor

Re: delete account

Hi Lexis,

Are you looking to cancel your Constant Contact account? If you are, it is in a trial state, so you can just let the free trial run out and it will close automatically at the end of 60 days.

I hope that helps!

Delete account

Hello, please delete my account completely now. I do not need the trial. Thank you

Reason: Found another website with free service that allows to have more subscribers and all the services that I need.

Delete account.

Please delete my account. I keep getting calls as well, so please stop calling me.

Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

Cancel my account!

Your local trainer is unresponsive to Baltimore Business. Your software is not user friendly. Cancel my account! Respectfully, Patrick Rowley Patrick's of Pratt Street Baltimore MD cell 

Tags (2)

Hi, 

Just opened account with your with email address **Removed by Moderator**. The account is still in trial but i request you delete it totally.

Occasional Participant

Hello, You want to delete your account. There must be some issue with you. but i suggest you, that you are on a trail period of 60 days, you should give you an oppourtunity to understand the good aspects of this website. I agree that it is your private decision but still I personally request you to stay here.

Thanks!

I want to cancel my subscription

When I click on Cancel a product the screen goes blank. How can i cancel?
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cancel my subscription

Robert,

I can help you with an answer. Sorry that you need to leave us, but if you call in at 866.289.2101 Monday thru Friday, our billing team can handle your request for you. Have a great weekend!

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!