Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Need to cancel account.

Hello @AkshayJ3,

I see that you've already given our Billing team a call to have your account cancelled! If there's anything else that you need assistance with, please let us know. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Account cancellation

I use constant contact 2 or 3 months between November and February. I then cancel my account and renew later in the year. Ii canceled my account 3 weeks ago but you still took $45 from my visa. Please don't make it so hard to cancel. I have made several calls trying to cancel but get no response. Please reimburse my $45 and cancel my account.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Account cancellation

Hello @JimK0472 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. I've taken a look at your account and don't see that you have connected with our Billng team so I wanted to make sure that you had the correct contact information for them. While we're unable to address refund or cancellation requests via the Community, due to account security concerns, our Billing team will be more than happy to assist with this. 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Please cancel my subscription

Please cancel my subscription username  Thanks Andrew

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please cancel my subscription

Hi @user99695 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We're sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. For security reasons, all cancellation requests must be completed over the phone with billing team. 

Please contact our billing team to request cancellation of your account. 

Thanks! 

Alex S.

Tags (1)
Occasional Organizer

Cancel Account ASAP

Cancel my account ASAP.

I refuse to call to cancel. If you want my feedback, I have not used the service in almost a year and have been paying $20/month each month with 0 contacts in the account.

Your call-in hours do not work with my life, so I will not make any further efforts to try and get a representative on the phone.

Lastly, I cite California Legislature below:

SB-313 Advertising: automatic renewal and continuous service offers.(2017-2018)

which states:

"(b) A business that makes an automatic renewal offer or continuous service offer shall provide a toll-free telephone number, electronic mail address, a postal address if the seller directly bills the consumer, or it shall provide another cost-effective, timely, and easy-to-use mechanism for cancellation that shall be described in the acknowledgment specified in paragraph (3) of subdivision (a)."

Calling when it is convenient for your company is not a cost-effective, timely, or easy-to-use mechanism for cancellation.

Will await confirmation of cancellation.
Occasional Organizer

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT ASAP

Cancel my account ASAP.

I refuse to call to cancel. If you want my feedback, I have not used the service in almost a year and have been paying $20/month each month with 0 contacts in the account.

Your call-in hours do not work with my life, so I will not make any further efforts to try and get a representative on the phone.

Lastly, I cite California Legislature below:

SB-313 Advertising: automatic renewal and continuous service offers.(2017-2018)

which states:

"(b) A business that makes an automatic renewal offer or continuous service offer shall provide a toll-free telephone number, electronic mail address, a postal address if the seller directly bills the consumer, or it shall provide another cost-effective, timely, and easy-to-use mechanism for cancellation that shall be described in the acknowledgment specified in paragraph (3) of subdivision (a)."

Calling when it is convenient for your company is not a cost-effective, timely, or easy-to-use mechanism for cancellation.

Will await confirmation of cancellation.

Re: Cancel Account ASAP

Hello @TonyA085,

Thank you for coming to the Community and for expressing your concerns. Constant Contact does require customers to call to cancel as stated in our Terms & Conditions. However, I appreciate that it might not work exactly with your schedule. I have submitted your request to our Billing department and they will follow up with you.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Occasional Visitor

Need to cancel..have not used account!

Need to cancel..have not used account! Is there refunds for inactive non used accounts??

Re: Need to cancel..have not used account!

Hi @FirstNameL34144 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your questions! If you're looking to cancel your account, we ask that you please call into our Billing Department. The good news is these calls only last a few minutes or less and will not include any pressure to keep your account active if you do not wish to do so. Our Billing support can also further assist with your refund request as well.

Frankie P.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!