cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: My Account

Hi @KennethK234 

I'm so sorry to hear this and want to make sure you’re assisted with making this change on your account. For your account security we do however ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly. Here are the hours and numbers you can reach these support agents.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Billing

Good Morning. how do you cancel auto billing?

Tags (2)

Re: Billing

Hi @user87929 

Because Constant Contact is a monthly service, the only way to stop these auto payments is by canceling your account. If you are looking to in fact cancel your account we ask that you please call into our Billing Department for further assistance. These calls allow us to maintain your account security and only take a few minutes or less with no pressure to keep your account active if you do not wish to do so.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel account

I need to cancel my subscription to constant contact. How do i do that?
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hi @KatieL899 

We're sorry to see you go, but we understand. Due to security and privacy concerns, we don't handle billing questions, including cancellation requests. To cancel your account, please contact our billing team

Thanks!

Alex S.

Please, I need to cancel my account. This product I don't want. It's too complicated for me. So please cancel my accunt

Hi @user393454 

I'm so sorry to hear you're looking to cancel your account. It is important to mention we are unable to cancel your account here through the Community. Though if you call into our Billing Support, they can help with cancelling your account.

Frankie P.

Occasional Participant

Cancel My Account

It's the 3rd time i'm asking to cancell my account !!!

i demand to speak with one of the manager's otherwise i will I will turn to legal courts !

The cheating you do will cost you dearly.
I will contact any possible media and report to everyone that you are deceiving your customers!
You promise that service and return until the business day, it has been two days and have not returned to me - neither by email nor by telephone, just the shame and disgrace of a company that cheated without fear!

Tags (2)
Occasional Participant

I Want my money back !!!

I demand my money back !! Not interested in your service and publishing to everyone what you do to your customers!

Re: I Want my money back !!!

Hi @user16093 

I apologize for the experience you've had with canceling your account. For your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. After taking a look at your account and I am unable to see any records of previous cancellation requests. I do however want to make sure you are assisted. If you call into our Billing Support, one of these agents can help look into both your cancellation and refund requests.

Frankie P.