Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel

Hello @livewellfit,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! For the security of the personal information in your account, you will have to give our billing department a call to cancel. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel my service

I need to cancel my service and would like a refund for the funds you charged 5 days early
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my service

Hello @GaryG9979,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! For the security of the personal information in your account, you will have to give our billing department a call to cancel. Thank you! 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel

How do I cancel?
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hey @LauraG522,

Thank you for reaching out to us! In order to cancel, for security reasons, you would need to call our billing department. Here is their direct line 855-229-5506. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance! 

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

I am cancelling

I was promised a higher return of views and I'm still sitting at 20ish percent. I was getting the same with my previous provider and was told that it would be much better. Please cancel my subscription.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: I am cancelling

Hello @AmyP280,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're sorry to see you go, but it does look like your call into our Billing team was processed and you were properly cancelled. If you have any further questions feel free to reply to this message and we'd be happy to assist.

William D

Occasional Visitor

Need to cancel my trail period

Hi! I tried calling the Indian Customer care number but it belonged to somebody else, not Constant Contact. I need to cancel my free trial period, because the product was not upto my specifications. How can i do that?

Thanks,

Mayank

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Need to cancel my trail period

Hello @user36988 ,

We're sorry to see you go! Currently in order to cancel your account you just need to give a quick call to our Billing team, for your account security.  I actually see that your account is out of the trial period, so I recommend reaching out to them at your earliest convenience. 

Amber_L

Solution Provider

International line

Cancel my subscription unable to get through your international line as advised. Highly irate as system is not user friendly, have not been able to use it not get any assistance but I’ve been billed. I want my funds back
Tags (2)