Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

Cancel this acct

Cancel this acct! Thank You
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel this acct

Hi Sam, 

I am sorry to hear you want to close the account. I see our support team was able to end your trial account now instead of waiting the full 60-days via email. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

What a joke, having to call these days to cancel an account.  Get real guys!!!  For security reasons lol.  Mail Chimp here we come!

Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Please cancel my account immediately.

Tags (2)

I want to delay my 2 month trial

I want to delay my 2 month trial- I didn't know I would be started on the trial now- please cancel it, and let me know you did, and that I can do the 2 month trial another time. Lenore Bryck
Tags (3)
Occasional Visitor

Need to Cancel - Already Have Account

Need to Cancel - Already Have Account Thought I was signing up for the EVENTS component and that I was already logged into to our existing account. Please show us how to cancel this new account Thanks
Tags (1)
Honored Contributor

Re: Need to Cancel - Already Have Account

Hi @ElizabethM8303 

I'm sorry to hear that that happened. This is just a trial account. It will just run out at the end of the 60 days. There is no charge associated. Now, if you'd like us to cancel it anyway, you can reach out to our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506. They are in the office until 9pm ET.

Hope that helps!

I'd like to delete my account.

I'd like to delete my account. I'm just testing and want to see how your user interface looks like. thanks
Tags (3)

Re: I'd like to delete my account.

Hi @KatrinJaneC

I am sorry to hear you won't be using the account. I see you only have a trial opened with us so there is no need to cancel. The account will end on its own in 60 days!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Take me off the trial. to diffucult to use

remove me
Tags (3)