cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
PTP

Please cancel my trial period

This site is not user friendly. Please cancel my trial period today 8/2/2015. Thanks Pristine Properties LLC
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Please cancel my trial period

They make you call them to cancel.

Re: Please cancel my trial period

HI @PTP

Since you have a trial account it will end on it's own at the end of the time period. You don't need to take any action to close it. If you make your account a paid account in the future you will need to give us a call as @Clique_Marketing mentioned.

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

No delete account option

Hi there, There is no delete account option on this site which is rather frustrating. I created a free account to see what this service was like but now just want to delete it and am told I have to call the US...
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: No delete account option

Hello @TimH069

We do not have an option to delete trial accounts as they expire in time automatically if no credit card is added to the account. You can leave your account to expire, which will happen within 55 days from today.  

delete

Please can you delete my account permanentely. This is not what i though it was and i would like it deleted Thanks
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: delete

You have to call them to cancel.

Re: delete

Hi @JackE17

@Clique_Marketing is right about a paid account but since your account is still in trial you can just let it end on it's own. It looks like you have 59 days left. You haven't entered any credit card information so when the 59 days are up the account will end for you.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Cancel my account

I am no longer interested. PLEASE QUIT CALLING ME.
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel my account

HI @DeniseF464

I am sorry to hear you need to close the account. Since your account is still in trial you can just let it end on it's own. I will go ahead and turn your communication notifications to do not call for you moving forward.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.