cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Please del my account

Please del my account. **Removed By Moderator** Thanks.

Re: Please del my account

Thanks for posting. I see you have a trial account so it will end on its own. You don't need to worry about closing the account as you haven't inserted any credit card information yet. It looks like you have 60 days left in the trial. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Confirm my email

I have been waiting over ten minutes for CC to verify my email. I wish now to discontinue my free trial. Thanks and regards, Dave

Can't access customer service phone numbers

Web page indicates that I must contact you by phone to cancel my account but the link to the contact information does not work.
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't access customer service phone numbers

Hi Ronnie,

I'm sorry that the phone numbers aren't loading for you. You can reach our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506.

Honored Contributor

Re: Confirm my email

Hello Dave, 

I apologize for the troubles you were having verifying your email address.   If you would like, we can help you to get your email verified so you can use the account.  We would just need you to send an email from the address you want verified to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and reference this post.  

If you still wish to discontinue your trial, what you can do is let the 60 days pass as there is no credit card information on the account.  This will expire your free trial and will not charge you anything.  

I woukld like to unsubscribe as it was for school purposes only, thx

Thank you

This is not as user-friendly as I hoped. Please discontinue membersihp ASAP

Needed an online invitation quickly, but the site would only provide options for starting a blog or newsletter which I have no interest in at this time. Done. Don't want it. Don't have time to argue with a weblink about the marketing tools I want and need.

Please delete my account.

Please delete my account.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: This is not as user-friendly as I hoped. Please discontinue membersihp ASAP

Hello Darlene,

Thanks for your feedback. I see that the cancellation of your account is being processed. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thanks & regards,

Juan Ramirez
Social Support and Community
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!