cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Membership Close-off

@BurakT ,

I am sorry to hear that you wish to close your account. for security purposes, we ask that you contact our Billing Team. They are open Monday-Friday 7AM-9PM.

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern

Please delete/deactivate/cancel this account

Please delete/deactivate/cancel this account
Tags (3)

Re: Please delete/deactivate/cancel this account

Please remove me from sales contact list as well. Getting calls from sales everyday. Just signed up to troubleshoot email flow and have no need for this account. I do not need to be able to login as well.

Thanks,

Paul

Occasional Visitor

cancellation

Hello, please cancel my account for**Removed By Moderator**

Tags (3)

i would like to cancel the account

please can you cancel the account
Tags (3)

Re: i would like to cancel the account

I am sorry to hear you want to close your account. Our billing team will be happy to get this process started for you if you can give them a call. At this time you do need to call in to have the account closed. 

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

I canceled an account this morning and the hold time was 38 minutes and the "all our agents are busy" message gets repeated every 10 seconds.
It was torture even on the speaker phone.  Music is enough in my opinion.

I got a survey and it was all about the account rep not the general call experience either.   pass it on.   

It would be great to have that functionally in our control panel and not have to call at all. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your feedback, Tony. I will pass it along!

Re: Please delete/deactivate/cancel this account

Hi Paul,

I am sorry to hear you want to close the account. Our billing team will be happy to help you get this set up but they are only available via phone at this time. Here's a link to their contact information. Please note, the account will remain open until you call into the billing team to close it.

Thanks again,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Re: cancellation

I am sorry to hear you want to close your account. Our billing team will be happy to help with this via phone. Please give them a call at your earliest convenience. Here's a link to their contact information.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously