cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Delete my account

hi can you also delete my account? or just remove my email. free trial is already expired and i don't use cc anymore. thanks!

CTCT Employee

Re: Delete my account

@MaraV57

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Thank you for notifying us! Since your account is a trial, it will automatically delete all the information after 60 days.

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Trying to cancel

I have been on hold forever. For a company who purports to be expert in communication to deliver better customer service, this is completely laughable! What's wrong with your customer service? I should be able to cancel online. Completely ridiculous. Everyone I know will be advised not to take the Constant Contact bait.
CTCT Employee

Re: Trying to cancel

@CarolB465 I'm sorry for the long wait when you tried to call us earlier. Unfortunately, we were experiencing an issue around the time you called in, which caused an increased in our call volume for the day. Luckily, the issue has been resolved and it should be much quicker to reach us if you wanted to call again. In case you need it, you can reach out billing department directly at 1-855-229-5506.

Alan F.
Community and Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Visitor

Cancellation

How do I suspend or cancel my subscription? I will not be using the service and don't wish to billed.

Re: Cancellation

Hello @JavierS. You can call our Billing department at the numbers and hours listed here to either cancel or suspend your account. Your account will remain open and billable until this is done. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!

Why do I not have an option in my account to cancel this service. I have only used you guys once and you've billed me for a year now and I wasn't aware of it. CANCEL THIS ACCOYNT IMMEDIATLEY

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!

Hello @LaCondaD,

I apologize for any inconvenience but we do require you to call in and speak with our Billing team. They can be reached at 855-229-5506. Their hours are 7AM-9PM EST Monday through Friday. The account will be open and billable until then. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Cancel Account

Hi there, I was offered a money back guarantee and I need to cancel. Please discontinue the subscription immediately and refund me the money.

Re: Cancel Account

Hello @MauricioB06,

We do require you to call in and speak with our Billing team in order to cancel your account. They can be reached at 855-229-5506. Their hours are 7AM to 9PM EST Monday through Friday. The account will be open and billable until then. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!