cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: innisfreeinn@gmail.com

Hi @HenryH72,

In order to cancel your account you'll need to contact Billing Support directly. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET. The call will only take a few minutes of your time, and your account is still open and billable until we receive a call to cancel.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Re: Cancel Subscription

After reading the queries and 'solution' offered for cancelling the subscription, none of which are practical for someone outside North America and Mexico, perhaps the easiest course of action for someone in Australia is to block payments.

Here's my feedback, since you won't get to collect it via your billing department:

1. Make it easy to cancel - why not a website option as other services provide?

2. Collect feedback BEFORE someone hits this cancellation brick wall and are already frustrated.

3. Your attitude has only confirmed for me that changing providers was a good idea - despite the hassle - after a decade with CC.

4. Other reasons for changing - cost, functionality, reporting, automation.

5. Finally, get your act together! This is the 21st century and you shouldn't expect customers to call you for such a simple request.

CTCT Employee

Hello @BalancedBusiness. Thank you so much for the feedback about our cancellation process. At this time, the only way to cancel an account is to call into our Billing team and this is done with your account security in mind. We of course will not pressure you to stay with us if you do not wish to do so. We have an international number for our Billing team and you can use this to contact them and start the cancellation process, which will only take a few minutes. I will submit your feedback about our cancellation process over to the appropriate team. 

Caitlin M

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Terminate my account

Constant Contact,

Please terminate my account. I am no longer interested in your services. Thank you.

Tags (1)

Can you tell me what time in Sydney, Australia (daylight saving time) it will be when I need to call Billing?

And is that a toll-free number?

CTCT Employee

@BalancedBusiness

Our Billing department is available from 11pm-1pm your time. The number unfortunately is not toll-free, I apologize! I hope this information is helpful. In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can. 

Taryn L.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Re: Need to cancel account.

I'm trying to cancel my account and get a refund. I called 4 times and they hang up on me. 

There's no email address to contact them...

CTCT Employee

Re: Need to cancel account.

@jeremys8085

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I do apologize you were not able to get in touch with our Billing team. I will definitely let the department know about the issues you've experienced trying to get in touch with them. Our Billing department is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST. You can find Billing's contact information here. A verbal cancellation is required for the process to be completed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Taryn L.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Cancelling account

I have spent 2 hours today of precious time trying to suspend my account - I am so insensed that I will now cancel it. I cannot cancel it online and no-one answers the phone.
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Terminate my account

Hello @AustinK2,

In order to cancel your account you'll need to contact our Billing Support directly. The billing department is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST. You can find Billing's contact information here. A verbal cancellation is required for the process to be completed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you.

-Curtis P

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously