cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Re: plan cancel refund the last months, I have called, I had done so on the day I was solicited by u

Constant contact owes me 3 months., may, june, july, for unauthorized billing after trial cancelled. I had no use for the service, and kept telling the customer agents that and they said it was cancelled but it was not, i keep seeing it pop up on the capital one credit card., having been in major auto accident june 20th, I’ve been unable to call/email, anyone, so I am now trying to catch up on things, and this is driving me mad.. can you please help.. I didn’t authorize this, and it was just now that their rep, sent me a email saying my account has not been cancelled.. why? they say I have to call in , I called in the day after the fact that they signed me up, misrepresented the service, I couldn’t use I had not website, and I asked then that time that they take my card off, the account she said it’ll not be billed which it was and the said the trial period will end and email me then to update my profile., I have not nor do I want to deal with this anymore?? what’s going on.. can you reverse the 3 months., and take off this billing.. FOR GOOD. I am reporting this to my attorney.  I haven't had any way to talk via phone. I will call and report this in the morning since your unable to help.

Re: plan cancel refund the last months, I have called, I had done so on the day I was solicited by u

Hello @BrandyB70. I deeply apologize for the experience that you have had with us for cancelling your account. For your privacy, we are not able to discuss the charges associated with your account here in the Community and we do require a call into our Billing department so they can discuss the charges with you more in depth. Here is a link to our Billing department's numbers and hours of operation.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

Need assistance

Hi 

I have been trying to cancel my account however it is extremely difficult to do so.

I am in Australia and the time difference is a problem plus your chat service is not time difference friendly.

An idea is to allow such communciation to be more efficient.

Can someone pls contact me to discuss and action my request.

Thanks

Angela 

Account

I have been trying to cancel my account as I now have a different job - what is wrong with your company that you won't let me do so? I'm **bleep** that I have to go to my credit card and have them block you. Not good business practice
CTCT Employee

Re: Account

Hi @margarets275

I apologize for the experience you've had with trying to cancel your account. For your account security we do ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly, as they are the ones to help with cancelling your account. I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to get in contact with this team to schedule your cancel. If you have any further questions about your account or the cancellation process here's a link to the best hours and numbers to reach our support teams.

Frankie P.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hi @PaulB9442

I apologize there isn't an option online to cancel your account, and for any inconvenience that may cause. Unfortunately a cancellation does require a call in to our Billing department due to Account Security. It will only take a few minutes, and there will be no pressure to stay if you don't want to. Here are the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing Department.

Frankie P.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Cancellation

You need to allow clients to cancel their subscriptions on-line. It's ridiculous that I have been on hold for 20 plus min and still waiting, all I want to do is cancel. I will certainly take this into consideration when deciding If I want to use your platform for future projects. I don't enjoy wasting my time for such a simple task, this can be remedied so easily with a little coding.

Re: Cancellation

Ended up taking over 30 min of my time to accomplish this simple task.....

CTCT Employee

Re: Need assistance

Hi @angelav73

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to get in touch with a member of our Billing Support. For your account security we do ask that you reach out to our billing agents through a call to cancel your account. These calls take a few minutes or less and there's no pressure to keep your account active if you do not wish to do so. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Here's a link to the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing team at.

Frankie P.

Occasional Visitor

I need to cancel my account and this has been imposible

I need to cancel my account and this has been imposible. I called to the phone number indicated for canceling account. and it took me more than 20 minutes and nobody answer.. please help. thanks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!