cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
All Star

Closing account for three months

I tried calling and e-mailing to halt my account for January, February and March. No one is available to take my call or chat. I am making the request here on December 31, as a record. Apparently I have to wait until January 2 for you to open again, and do not want to be charged for January. Thank you,

Please explain the procedure of deactivations

Dear Support team,

Please explain the procedure of  account deactivation for constant contact.

Regards

Liberty books

Tags (2)
Regular Visitor

Hard to Cancel Membership

I am trying to cancel my membership. I was on hold last week for 18 minutes and finally hung up. Why can’t I cancel online?
Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Re: cancelling account

I am in the same boat. I sent this to the community support. I am so frustrated because I have been trying to reach my account rep, but no response. I have tried to reach the customer support, but hours are so limited. There are limitations to what can be done online. have been overcharged and have been trying to get that corrected. I also have requested cancellation in writing, since mid-November since the service with my first use was much less than promised. But the cancellation has not occurred. What needs to happen ( 4th request): Initial charge in October needs to be adjusted to accommodate for higher than expected contacts from over 5000 to just over 10,000. But then 25% discount was supposed to be applied and never was. Also, be aware that  was already paid for October. Charge at end of November and end of December, each at over needs to be reversed Total charge should have been  ( - 25% discount) for the campaign (email send Nov 2, 3, and 6th) Total charges billed and paid:  Refund amount due: 

CTCT Employee

Re: Please explain the procedure of deactivations

Hello @LibertyB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.  Currently in order to cancel your account you just need to give a quick call to our Billing team. Their contact information can be found here.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Re: Hard to Cancel Membership

Hello @SharonS5396,

We're sorry there's not a way to cancel your account online. We do request to have our customers call in to Billing Support directly to cancel, so we can collect valuable feedback and suggestions. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET.

Amber_L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Cancel my account

I find I am not using my constant contact account, so I would like to cancel it at this time. I will create a new account as soon as I feel I can take full advantage of it.
CTCT Employee

Re: Closing account for three months

Hi @DebiH

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize we currently do not offer phone or chat support on weekends. However I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to get in touch with a member of our Billing Support. If you have any further questions, please give a call back to our billing department at the numbers listed here and one of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks!

Frankie P.

CTCT Employee

Re: CANCEL

Hi @EileenP9834

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. For your account security we do ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly, as they are the ones to help with cancelling your account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause. These calls take a few minutes or less and there's no pressure to keep your account active if you do not wish to do so. Here's a link to the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing team at.

Frankie P.

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling Account

Hi @LizH71,

We do request that our customers call in to cancel so we can collect valuable feedback and suggestions. Nonetheless we're sorry to see you go! Cancellation calls take just a few minutes and Billing Support is available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET.

Nichelle M

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!