cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

I want to cancel my account but it is too difficult

Can you please contact me immediately, to acknowledge my account has been cancelled.

I can;t find an email to contact Support.

I don't have an Australian number to call.

I don't know the local time to contact Constant Contact.

The Chat is not answering.

Please take this email as confirmation that I wish to cancel my account immediately.

Thank you, Alison Bickford

Occasional Visitor

Billing

Hi, May I know how to terminate the agreement with constant contact as i have closed my business. However, I realised my credit card has been charged for the annual fee before the next billing cycle. Kindly advise the above captioned as soon as possible. Thanks, Edith

Re: I want to cancel my account but it is too difficult

Hello @AlisonB71. I'm sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account with us and the difficulty you have had contacting us. For the security of your account, you do need to contact our Billing department directly to begin the cancellation process as we are not able to handle this request through the Community or through email. The call will only take a few minutes and it allows us to collect valuable feedback in order to improve our product. Here is a link to our Billing department's phone numbers (including an international number) and their hours of operation.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Re: Billing

Hi @LeSaintJulienR

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question! To take this action on your account, we do recommend speaking to our Billing Support directly. For account security we cannot actually go into an account's billing details in the Community. However I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to get in touch with our support after all. If you had any further questions about this process any one of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need.

Frankie P.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

My Account

I wish to cancel my account. I do not use it enough to justify a monthly expense. Thanks...Wendy

Cancel account

I would like to cancel my account but am finding it very hard to do so
Visitor

Re: Cancel account

I am having the same issue!

Re: My Account

Hello @WendyM70. I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account with us. We are not able to handle cancellation requests through the Community and we ask that you contact our Billing department directly so they can start the process. The call will only take a few minutes of your time. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation.

Caitlin M

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Re: Cancel account

Hello @TheLFET and @MikeN182. I'm sorry that you would like to cancel your accounts with us. For the security of your account, we do require a call to our Billing department in order for this to happen. The call will only take a few minutes and it allows us to collect feedback in order to improve our product. Your account will remain open and billable until this is done. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M

Regular Visitor

Cancel

HI,

I tried to call- on a Saturday, of course. Tried chat- not working.

I need to cancel our account please.

Please have someone contact me on Monday.

Debra Nine

Thank you!!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!