Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: No place to cancel a subscription

Hello @ShawnH873,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. Currently in order to suspend your account you just need to give a quick call to our Billing team. Their contact information can be found here. Due to account security concerns, there isn't a way to do so online or via the Community.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.  

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Cancel my account

Called to cancel and the guy wouldn’t cancel. Told me he had to ask me a bunch of questions. NO! Just cancel the account. You made me call you. Now cancel it. PERIOD!!

delete account

• please delete my account. i don't want this.  you have my permission to delete this account As soon as possible! thank you!
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: delete account

Hello MichaelA151,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security purposes we are unable to discuss billing-related questions over Community as this may contain account sensitive information. Please call in to our Billing team to further assist you with the cancellation of this account. Click here to view their hours of operation and contact phone numbers. 

Tiago_R

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my account

Hi @EmilyO175

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We do ask for customers to call in to help maintain the security your accounts. The questions our Billing support agents have are just to help collect feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience these questions may have caused. The good news is I took a peek at your account and can see it has been successfully canceled. If you have any further questions feel free to reach out again to our Billing team directly.

Frankie P.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Re: Weekend Support

Agreed! I'm trying to cancel my account and there is no one to even cancel with, seems fishy to me!

Regular Visitor

Dear Team,

In spite of various reminders and chat, no body from CC team ready to support us, our account is suspended for more than 5-6 days. so my request to cancel my account we will be come back, if we require.

regards

CTCT Employee

Hi @RajinderY

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry for the issue you have encountered. Due to account security concerns, it does require a conversation with our billing team. These conversations take a few minutes or less and they won't pressure you to stay should you not want too. Also, our Account Review team is available today to help you get your account up and running again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you but we are happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

Occasional Visitor

Cancel Account

I need to cancel my account. Please cancel, I do not have time to call and discuss why I do not want to use the service - I simply do not need it anymore. Thank you.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Weekend Support

Hey @GaryJohnM,

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security reasons we do require that customers give us a call to cancel their accounts. We are sad to see you go, but understand that things change! Here is the direct line to our billing team, they are available between 8am-8pm EST. 1-855-229-5506

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Desi_B

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!