cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are experiencing an issue where their opens and click through reporting are not updating properly. We are working to fix this as soon as possible.

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

I want to cancel my account

Hi i`ve asked to cancel my account

Someone replied me i have to chat with the staff during working hours 

I`m trying to reach any one but couldn`t 

How is it so hard to unsubscribe ?!!

CTCT Employee

Re: END SUBSCRIPTION

Hi @CynthiaK23,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! Due to security reasons, we only process cancellations through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Their contact information can be reached by clicking here. At this current time we do not offer a one subscription type plan! What we offer is to either pay a monthly subscription or a pre-paid subscription that is contingent upon the specific plan and number of contacts, but not a per campaign subscription. I apologize for any inconvenience! Let me know if I can help with anything else! 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cancel my account

Hi @FirstNameL19168,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! I do apologize if our cancellation process has been frustrating. However, due to security purposes, we require that all cancellations be done through our Billing department by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. The Billing team's contact information can be found by clicking here. Let me know if I can assist with anything else!

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
CTCT Employee

Re: Please cancel my account

Hi @brianw5,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! Due to security purposes, we require that all cancellations are done through our Billing team by phone. We request to have our customers call in to cancel, so we can collect valuable feedback and suggestions from them. Please feel free to reach out to the Billing team through their contact information which can be found by clicking here. Let me know if I can help out with anything else!

Lucas_D

Visitor

De-activate my account

How do i deactivate my account please.

No place to cancel a subscription

I'm not able to use CC like we should, I haven't done anything with it for 2 months and we are getting billed, I'd like to suspend until we get our act together on this end. So why isn't this an option on my profile, etc?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: De-activate my account

Hello @PaidaM,

Thank you for reaching out to the community.

We are sad to see you go! In order to cancel your account, you'll need to contact our Billing Support directly. The billing department is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST. You can find Billing department contact information here. A verbal cancellation is required for the process to be completed. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you.

-Curtis P

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Unsubscribe me, I don't want constant contact subsciption

Unsubscribe me, I don't want constant contact subsciption.

Don't charge me!

Occasional Participant

Re: Unsubscribe me, I don't want constant contact subsciption

No way to contact them 

I tried to chat many times no chat 

Then asked the community and they replied i should call the support

I made 5 international calls from Egypt and no reply

How come this is a website ?!!!

I`ve never seen this

Unsubscribe me from this website as soon as possible as if no body replied i`ll make a big complain on your website

I also want to unsubscribe from this weird website and i couldnt

Occasional Participant

Unsubscribe me

I want to unsubscribe from this weird website

No way to contact you ?!!!

I tried to chat many times no chat 

Then asked the community and they replied i should call the support

I made 5 international calls at different working times from Egypt and no reply

How come this is a website ?!!!

I`ve never seen this

Unsubscribe me from this website as soon as possible as if no body replied i`ll make a big complain on your website

My phone number is : ... Call to unsubscribe

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!