Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Top Answer
Samantha_O
Honored Contributor

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For your account security, we cannot process cancellation requests here in the Community. In order to cancel your account we would need you to call into our Billing team. Here is a link with their hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

CTCT Employee

Re: Delete account??? - Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi @ReneeP677

If you would like to cancel your account, you can reach out to our billing support line for assistance. Their direct number can be found here: https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support

Rob L.
Regular Visitor

Re: Delete account???

Can we cancel the billing via chat? As we are residing overseas (Singapore). If yes, how do we go about it?

@ReneeP677 wrote:
How do you delete an account on here?!! I've been searching everywhere on this website forever!!!!!!

How do u delete account?

CTCT Employee

Hello @HarryP95,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! For your account security, please give our billing team a call to cancel your account. Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

cancellation of account

I have not used my account for 3 years so I would like either to cancel it or put it on hold. there is no 'contact us' email and the telephone doesn't answer
CTCT Employee

Re: cancellation of account - Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi @JulianS8

I'm sorry to hear that the number you have tried wasn't being answered. We have direct numbers to our support billing team located here: https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support . This includes a direct line for customers in the UK. If this still does not work for you, please let us know.

Rob L.

Re: cancellation of account

Dear

I have tried multiple time of your direct line but you never answered.

Please cancel my account immediately!!!!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTCT Employee

Re: cancellation of account

Hi @FirstNameL52210,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to get in touch with our Billing team, but due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing department by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. The Billing department's contact information can be found by clicking here. I do apologize for inconvenience our cancellation process may cause.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

Not able to Cancel Subscription

I want to stop my subscription with all Constant Contact services. I see that I should call your support numbers to cancel my subscription, but nobody answers the phone. I am totally dissatisfied with your subscription policy and I inform you here that I don't want to use your services any more. So, you've been officially informed as of now.

Mertefe Bartinlioglu

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Not able to Cancel Subscription

Hi @FirstNameL97054,

I am sorry to hear that you had issues in reaching our Billing team, but I'm happy to see that someone has assisted you with the cancellation of the account.

Due to security purposes, we must handle all our cancellations through our Billing department by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. For the Billing team's contact information, please click here. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing