cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Please delete my account.

Please delete my account.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: This is not as user-friendly as I hoped. Please discontinue membersihp ASAP

Hello Darlene,

Thanks for your feedback. I see that the cancellation of your account is being processed. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thanks & regards,

Juan Ramirez
Social Support and Community
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Honored Contributor

Re: Please delete my account.

Hello,

If you'd like to cancel your account please give our Billing Team a call at 1-855-229-5506.

Thank you!

Occasional Visitor

I'm trying to shut my account down

I can't see anywhere where I can stop payments and deactivate my account!

Deactivate

Please deactivate this account. I do not want to use it.
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm trying to shut my account down

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you'd like to cancel your account.

You can cancel your account by contacting our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506.

Thank you,

Re: Deactivate

Hi Caroline, 

I am sorry to hear you need to close this account. In order to complete this you will need to give our billing team a call. Here is their contact information. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Please shut down my account

Please shut down my account and make sure my contact are permanently deleted from your system (I did not appreciate your sales team calling and calling.....) Matt Glaser
Tags (3)

Re: Please shut down my account

Hi Matt,

I am sorry you want to close the account. In order to have this completed you will need to give our billing team a call. This is for the security of your account and to make sure you have a copy of all your information. Here's some contact information for you!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Re: I'm trying to shut my account down

I'm in the UK is there no easier way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously