cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Cancel Account

The only way to cancel an account is to get someone there on the phone??? I can't sit on hold. Why don't you have a way to email or leave a message? Had I known it would be this hard to close our account I wouldn't have opened it. You need an option other than having to sit on hold forever to prevent another charge.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel Account

Hi @karenK730

I apologize for the wait time you experienced with getting in contact with our Billing Support! Cancellations do require a call in to our Billing department due to Account Security. These calls also allow us to collect valuable feedback, only take a few minutes, and will not include pressure to stay if you don't want to. I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to connect with our Billing Department after all. If you have any further questions,  please give a call back to our billing department at the numbers listed here.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Please cancel

Please cancel my subscription to Constant Contact. Call me at 916-408-0920. Or e.mail me at pikewpec@gmail.com if you have a question or comment about my cancellation of Constant Contact. Respectfully submitted - Pike
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please cancel

@GerardV9 Hello Pike,
I am sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account. Due to account security concerns, cancellations do require a quick conversation with our billing team. They can be reached at the phone numbers and hours listed here. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Mary S

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel my accounts

I sent an email before to cancel my account. I can’t find it on the website. You have it well hidden. Now you’ve just charged me again. I want that payment back.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my accounts

Hello @VictoriaJ15,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Occasional Visitor

I would like to suspend my account

Can we please have an email address to suspend our account? 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: I would like to suspend my account

Hello @First-NameL33373 and thank you for reaching out to the Community. In order to suspend your account, you will need to call into our Billing team who will be able to start the suspension process. These calls normally only take a few minutes.

Antonas_S

Need to cancel my account

Can not see where to cancel service.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Need to cancel my account

Hi @CarlaG17

Due to account security concerns, we cannot cancel via The Community. We do require you to speak with a Billing agent on the phone in order to cancel. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us for anything else you may need.

Jordan

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!