cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

Cancelling Account

I have been trying for more than a year to cancel this account. I was grossly overcharged for a campaign last year and have continued to be charged every month. No one will return my communications!
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling Account

Hello @JenniferB21432,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulties in getting your account cancelled.  For account security reasons, you'll need to speak with our billing team directly, but I'm sure they can get this resolved for you quickly.  Please give them a call at any of the billing numbers listed here.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel

Please cancel my account.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hello @rubyw50,

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel Account

Please cancel this account. 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

Hi @KathleenN67

Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Page! In regards to cancelling accounts this has to be done by calling our Billing Department. The call will only take a few minutes of your time and also allows us to get feedback about your experience. 

Joanna P

Occasional Visitor

cancellation

please help me I wanna cancel this service, I called you and demanded it but not cancelled, waiting cancellation from you
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: cancellation

Hello @user92959

Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Page. In regards to cancelling accounts this has to be done by calling our Billing Department. The call will only take a few minutes of your time, and also allows us to get feedback about your experience. I saw that you reached out to us on Twitter and Facebook. We also replied to you there. 

Joanna P

Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

Hello,

how can i cancel the account ?

my account isn't used and not active since 2016 and i notice that i getting charges of $5 every month.

i can't really find place in your web-site to cancel this charges.

Avi Dunanis

EASYSCREEN

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hi @AviD9,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Due to account security concerns we can't cancel via the Community. We do require you to speak with a Billing agent on the phone in order to cancel. You can find contact information and hours here.  In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us for anything else you may need.

Donna_P.

Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!