cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Urgent: Discontinue Service/ Delete credit card details

Dear Billing Department, I was shocked my card has been charged recently automatically in November 2018. We have paid for 6 months earlier and was thought the service will be ended over the serving period. However, we would thank you for your package offer and we decided not to continue any offer as of now. Please assist in deleting my credit card in billing method, as soon as possible. Kindly advice us the way and no charging the payment anymore after this feedback. Thanks for your advance cooperation. Best regards Patricia Tan 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Urgent: Discontinue Service/ Delete credit card details

Hi  @FirstNameL15981

Thank you for reaching out to us in our Community Page! In regards to cancelling accounts this has to be done by calling our Billing Department. The call will only take a few minutes of your time, and also allows us to get feedback about your experience.

Joanna P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)

Close account - cancel on line

closing account. Nobody answers the phone and waiting 20 minutes now. This is exactly the reason why I will not use constant contact again.

PLEASE CLOSE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY

Tags (2)

Re: Close account - cancel on line

Hi @AlfredF64

I apologize for the wait time you were experience as our queue was higher than normal.  Due to account security issues, we are unable to process cancellations or refunds via the Community. Please give a call back in to our Billing Department instead as this team is currently available to speak to.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel

Please cancel service for  immediately. Thanks! Cheryl Miller 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hey @CherylM063,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our Community Page! In regards to cancelling accounts this has to be done by calling our Billing Department. The call will only take a few minutes of your time! 

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

How to cancel?

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to cancel my account. I tried it for a while but have found a more cost effective route. Please let me know how to cancel this. Thanks!

Re: How to cancel?

Hi @JacquieC6

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. Please give a call in to our Billing Department at these hours and numbers. One of these agents can help you take this action on your account.

Frankie P.

Occasional Visitor

Please cancel

Please cancel my membership
Occasional Visitor

Termination

I wish to terminate my contract with Constant Contact. I see that I am supposed to call customer care, but after looking for the number for 15 minutes- i can’t find it. Please give me the number and let this email serve as a notice of terms nation.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!