Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: REQUEST FOR DISCONTINUANCE OF SUBSCRIPTION AND REFUND

Hi @stalucia_global

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm very sorry to hear you were charged when you didn't want the account. Due to account security concerns, we are unable to process cancellations or refunds via social media. Our billing team handles all of these requests. It does require a quick conversation but you won't be pressured into keeping the account should you not wish too. You may reach our Billing Team during normal business hours. Please feel free to reach out here should you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Cancel

Please return my money. I cancled this in July. I called and you told me it would cancle because. I signed for trial and then got sick. You told me you cancled. Please return my money to my account $180.00 please call 7047464928 or email you can see I never used it i can not do to health. PLEASE
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hi @SallyW0594

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today!

I'm very sorry to hear that you were charged. Due to account security concerns, I'm unable to cancel or issue refunds via the Community. It does require a quick conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. It's a quick conversation and they won't pressure you to keep the account should you not want to. In the meantime, if you need anything else you can feel free to reach out to us here. 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Charge to my unauthorized card and I want to cancel the free trial

Charge to my unauthorized card and I want to cancel the free trial. The charge that was made to me was 456.00 mexican pesos. I require that my money be returned.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Charge to my unauthorized card and I want to cancel the free trial

Hi @user8863

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm very sorry to hear that you were charged. Due to account security, we can't process cancellations or refunds via the Community. It does require a quick conversation with our Billing Team. The conversation is a few minutes or less and you won't be pressured to keep your account should you not want to. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us here if you need anything else. 

Adrienne B.

Account Cancellation

I want to cancel my account  The next billing date is 11/27/2018 but you have already charged me and are closed. I want to make sure this amount is refunded ASAP. Please let this serve as notice of my intention to cancel.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Account Cancellation

Hi @EddieT23

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. Due to account security issues, we are unable to process cancellations or refunds via the Community. It does require a quick conversation with our Billing Team  during normal business hours. The conversation is a few minutes or less and they won't pressure you to keep the account should you not want to. In the meantime, you can feel free to reach out here if you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day. 

Adrienne B.

Occasional Visitor

You people are so slimy, i will never do business with you again

Your piece of **bleep** service doesn't allow you to cancel online. **bleep**ing ridiculous. I will call monday to cancel and never do business with you **bleep**ers again. **bleep** you, **bleep** your service, and **bleep** your slimy, piece of **bleep** scams.

Re: You people are so slimy, i will never do business with you again

Hi @DMCOT

I apologize being able to cancel your account is not a feature we currently offer online. Our cancellation process require a call in to our Billing department to help maintain Account Security. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause. These calls take a few minutes or less and there's no pressure to keep your account active if you do not wish to do so. Here's a link to best reach our Billing team.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel my account dalbader

Pls delete my account