cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Credit Chargeback, AG of MA; acquisllc@gmail.com

Hi @DanielC9808

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. At this time a cancellation requires a call in to our Billing Department due to Account Security. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. These calls only take a few minutes and our Billing agents are currently available to speak to.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: Please Close this Account

Hi @SamG307

I took a peek at your account and can see you are still in our trial period. The good news is these free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: Need to cancel subscription?

Hi @GenoM545

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. You are however registered under a partnership. Because of this you will have to reach out to the company you created your account with for further assistance, as this was not done through Constant Contact directly.

Frankie P.

Re: Quiero cancelar mi cuenta

Hola @user30517

Buenas tardes! Lamento la experiencia que ha tenido al intentar contactar con nuestro soporte. No podemos autorizar cancelaciones aquí en la Comunidad. Por favor llame a nuestro departamento de facturación. Para la seguridad de su cuenta, estos agentes de soporte son los que ayudan a cancelar su cuenta.

Frankie P.

NO QUIERO PAGAR $10 MAS

ME EQUIVOQUE Y NECESITO QUE ME BORREN ESE PAGO AUTOMATICO POR FAVOR
Tags (2)

DELETE ACCOUNT

DIDNT SAY THAT IT WAS LIMITED TO 100 EMAILS. SO PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Tags (2)

Trying to Cancel account

Your offices are not open but it has been less then 24 hours since I have purchased my plan and I want to cancel for a refund. It is with 12/15/2018 Invoice #

Tags (2)
Occasional Participant

Re: How to terminate this agreement?

This is really an inconvenient feature and foolish in this day and age. Don't understand why one cannot cancel on-line. 

Occasional Visitor

Terminate Account

How do you close the account?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: How to terminate this agreement?

Hello @Karl66,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!