Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Top Answer
Samantha_O
Honored Contributor

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For your account security, we cannot process cancellation requests here in the Community. In order to cancel your account we would need you to call into our Billing team. Here is a link with their hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

CTCT Employee

Re: cancel trial

Hello @AngelF345

Thank you for reaching out in the Community to cancel your free trial. I'm sorry to hear you would like to cancel your service, but due to account security reasons, all cancellation requests must be completed via the phone. Please Contact our Billing Team at the hours and times listed to request cancellation of your account. 

Thank you, 

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I dont want to participate in this plugin.. i want to cancel!!!!

I want to cancel and have my money back!!!!!!!!!!
Occasional Visitor

No subscription required

Please cancel my account after free trial
CTCT Employee

Re: No subscription required

Hi @user9162

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your service, due to account security concerns we must process cancellations via our Billing Team. You may reach out to them during normal business hours and numbers listed in the link. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

ACCOUNT CANCELLATION

Please cancel my account...effective immediately. I am now using a different email platform. Thank you, Linda Sherman 

CTCT Employee

Re: ACCOUNT CANCELLATION

Hello @LindaK700

Thank you for reaching out in the Community to cancel your account. I'm sorry to hear you would like to cancel your service, but due to account security reasons, all cancellation requests must be completed through our Billing Team. They can be reached during normal business hours here.

Thank you for using Constant Contact and I hope you have a nice weekend. 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Urgent: Discontinue Service/ Delete credit card details

Dear Billing Department, I was shocked my card has been charged recently automatically in November 2018. We have paid for 6 months earlier and was thought the service will be ended over the serving period. However, we would thank you for your package offer and we decided not to continue any offer as of now. Please assist in deleting my credit card in billing method, as soon as possible. Kindly advice us the way and no charging the payment anymore after this feedback. Thanks for your advance cooperation. Best regards Patricia Tan 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Urgent: Discontinue Service/ Delete credit card details

Hi  @FirstNameL15981

Thank you for reaching out to us in our Community Page! In regards to cancelling accounts this has to be done by calling our Billing Department. The call will only take a few minutes of your time, and also allows us to get feedback about your experience.

Joanna P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)

This is bull**bleep**.
I live in Australia and the number I call is always redirected to the US number, which is closed, so is the chat.

If I need to call and chat I have to get up in the middle of the night. Very frustrating.

You now owe me 2 months of subscription fees as I ended up submitting a ticket and you did not answer in your agreed terms of 1 business day. I even sent a reply to the email I received from your support team. Received a reply back that this inbox is not monitored **bleep**. now because of your incompetence, I have been charged another month subscription

One very unhappy ex-customer.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @user53647 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I'm sorry you haven't had a good experience with the cancellation process. While we can't process cancellations via the Community, our billing department can help process this request. Here are the best numbers to reach these support agents along with their hours of operation.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a nice day. 

Adrienne B.