Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Discontinue Subscription

Hi @Easel-Coop

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your membership. Due to account security issues, we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. The conversation is brief and they won't pressure you to keep your account should you not want to. Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good weekend.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Hard To Cancel Service

I need to cancel my service, but you have to call, and you guys are out of the office!
Tags (2)

Re: Hard To Cancel Service

Hi @KentF45

I'm sorry to hear this! I took a look at your account and can see you were able to get in touch with our Billing Department this morning. If you have any other questions, please give a call back in to our Support.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

CLOSING MY ACCT

I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO CLOSE THIS ACCT. IF THERE IS A WAY TO DO IT ON LINE ,I CANT FIND IT. YOU NEVER HAVE ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE WHEN I CALL.PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: CLOSING MY ACCT

Hi @paulf79982

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel and are having trouble doing so. I'm going to submit your feedback on our cancellation process. Unfortunately, due to account security concerns we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. The conversation is quick and they won't pressure you to stay should you not want to. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us here if you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Cancellation

This website does not make it easy to cancel entirely my subscription. it's frustrating that there is no easy way to contact you once I entered my site on my phone screen. I know I'm supposed to call you but I probably will have to go to a help outside of my account pages which is ridiculous. Please cancel my account entirely.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancellation

Hi @RobertaG79

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! At this time all cancellations require a call in to our Billing Department. These calls allow us to maintain your account security as well as collect valuable feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

LET ME CANCEL ONLINE

PLEASE

Please CANCEL my account

Hi, Please cancel the account for Oak Park Church. We no longer need to use the service. Account: 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please CANCEL my account

Hello @KevinA844 and @CindiG,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!