cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

unsubscribe me

sorry for acting too soon apparently this site is for the more social and employed . Im social but not on the way your offer will be utilized.
Tags (2)

Re: unsubscribe me

Hi @ElizabethZ290

I'm so sorry to hear this! But after taking a look at your account I can see you are still in our trial period. Our trial periods only last 60 days. Once the free trial has run out your account will no longer be active.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Suspend

Please suspend my account J & J Trailers ....

delete account

I want to delete this account but cant find delete button anywhere
CTCT Employee

Re: delete account

Hello @user13151,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but to being the cancellation process you will have to give our Billing Team a call. As we are sorry to see you go, our Billing Team will not pressure you to stay. Thank you for being our customer, and we wish you the best of luck! 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

Re: Suspend

Hello @AlA498,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but for security purposes, in order to suspend your account you will have to give our Billing team a call. We are very glad that we will be keeping you business! Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday. 

Zoe_H

All Star

close of account.

Hello i spoke to someone on Friday 1 February 2019 requesting that we would like to close our account. i notice that its still open and will be billed on march 4. please ammend this and close our account, i have tried to call but everytime i do the accounts department have left for the day

Re: close of account.

Hello @JulieW85. I'm sorry that you have had trouble contacting us. I see that your account is under an Account Review and you will need to speak with that team prior to beginning the cancellation process. All this must be done over the phone since we cannot conduct the review or cancel the account here in the Community. They do have a set availability of hours and you will need to contact them during their hours of operation. 

Caitlin M.

Stopping my subscription to Constant Contact

Hello, I want to stop my subscription immediately. Please let me know how I can do this. Thank you!
Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Account Cancellation

Hello,

I started using the free account on 5 Feb but I got to know about that Constant contact will not entertain me up to perform email marketing in the vertical (Non-Prime/ Sub-Prime). And ever since I have been trying to cancel my account or suspend it immediately(raised ticket, chat support) but surprisingly no good response received till now or other than autoresponders. I don't want to get billed for not using it.

Somebody out there please help me to do so.

Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!