Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel subscription

Hello @AliciaW55 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause, but for your security, we will need you to give our Billing team a call to cancel. As we do request a call, we will not pressure you to stay. We are sorry to see you go and wish you the best of luck! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel

I cancelled everything! Why am I being billed? Kerry Noble
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hello @KerryN40 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It looks like you still have an open account. To see what happened and to begin the cancellation process, please give our Billing team a call. As we do request a call to cancel, we will not pressure you to stay. We are sorry to see you go and wish you luck! 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Remove my account pls

Remove my account pls, stop stoling my money. I no need your **bleep**ing service.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Remove my account pls

Hello @user21396,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience our billing process causes, but for your security in order to cancel your account you will have to give our billing team a call. As we do request a call to cancel, they will not pressure you to stay with the company. We are sorry to see you go but we wish you luck! 

Zoe_H

Seton Center Renewal

Seton Center will NOT be renewing our contract with Constant Contact. Please DO NOT bill us again. Thank you, Melissa Miller, former media manager.
Tags (2)

Re: Seton Center Renewal

Hello @MelissaM066. I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account! It looks like you were able to speak with our Billing team yesterday and they were able to assist you. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.  

Caitlin M.

Cancel my account

I would like to cancel my account. I was over charged in January and February and I havent ised your servixes in many months. My account name is alamo Hills Advanced Aesthetics & Laser Cener
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel my account

Hi @Alamo_Hills_Laser 

I'm sorry to hear this! Our Billing Support is currently available by phone to assist with this cancellation request. One of these agents can also look into these charges on your account as well.

Frankie P.

Occasional Visitor

I want to delete accounts

I want to delete my account
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!