cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Cancellation of Service

Hi @LindaB799 

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. After taking a look I can see you were able to get in contact with our Billing Support. Your account was successfully canceled. If you have any further questions, please give a call back into this department.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

resiliation

bonjour je veux stopper mon abonnement ???
Tags (2)

Re: resiliation

Salut @user95468 

Si vous souhaitez annuler votre compte, nous vous suggérons de contacter notre service de facturation. Pour la sécurité de votre compte, nous ne pouvons pas entrer dans vos détails de facturation ici dans la Communauté. Je m'excuse pour tout inconvénient que cela pourrait causer!

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

want to cancel service

user email is 

Tags (2)

Re: want to cancel service

Hi @GaelL 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Although, if you are looking to cancel we do ask that you call into our Billing Department directly for this. Our Billing Support is available and can help make this change on your account.

Frankie P.

Visitor

Need to end service

I need to stop the service, starting today. Thank you.
Tags (2)

Re: Need to end service

Hi @PatriciaM456 

While we’re sorry to see you go, we want to make sure you’re assisted. In order to make this change on your account please call into our Billing Department. These support agents can help you with this request.

Frankie P.

Cancellation and refund

Hi. I tried cancelling my subscription before payment but I could not work out how. Please cancel my account and provide refund. Thanks so much!
Tags (2)

Re: Cancellation and refund

Hi @user60825 

After taking a look at your account I can see you were able to get in touch with our Billing Support after all. If you have any further questions about our cancellation process please give a call back into this department.

Frankie P.

I really need to cancel my account.

Cancel account via email

It's unbelievable that this can't be done on the website or via email.

Please cancel my account as of today, Feb 28, 2019. 

Thanks & Regards

Tags (2)