cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: I need to cancel this account

Hello @JessicaB317,

Thank you for coming to the Community. In order to cancel your account, you must speak with a Billing agent. This should only take a few minutes and they will not pressure you to stay. Please contact them at the hours and phone numbers listed here

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

cancel

I would like to cancel this service immediately
Tags (3)

Re: cancel

Hi @JeffreyT502 

I'm sorry to hear you no longer wish to keep your account. With that being said, I can see you were able to connect with our Support for this request. If you have any further questions please give a call back in to our Partner Support.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Need to cancel my account

I've use my account since a few month, and I would like to cancel my subscription for couple of month until I redesign my marketing strategy. Its difficult to find the unsubscribe link in the website. I appreciate your help. Regards.
Tags (2)

Re: Need to cancel my account

Hi @First-NameL86866 

There is not currently an available tool to cancel your account online. Instead we do ask that our users call into our Billing Department. These calls allow us to help maintain your account security as they review your request.

Frankie P.

Regular Visitor

Cancelling my account

Hello would you lease let me know the procdule for cancelling my account Thank yoi
Tags (2)

Re: Cancelling my account

Hi @HelenB96872 

While we’re sorry to see you go, we want to make sure you’re assisted. At this time our cancellation process does require a call into our Billing Department. I apologize we are unable to go into your billing here. But our Support is currently open and available to help!

Frankie P.

how do i cancel this

contact us doesn't work, help doesnt' work. i want to cancel this sub.

Re: how do i cancel this

Hi @VirginiaD59. I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account with us. For your account security, we can't process cancellation requests here in the Community but if you call our Billing team, they can help you with cancelling your account. 

Caitlin M.

DELETE ACCOUNT

PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT. THANK YOU