cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Cancelling account

Hi @SusanO496 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can see in your account you were able to contact our Billing Department for this request. If you have any further questions, please give a call back in to this team. One of our Billing agents can help find the answers you need.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel account

The only way to cancel an account appears to be to phone a US number which is highly unusual. I wish to do so as I am not yet ready to set up a mailing list due to time pressure.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel account

Hi @user23161 

For your account security we are unable to process cancellation requests here in the Community. Instead we ask that you please call into our Billing Department for further assistance!

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancellation

Hi Please can you contact me with how to cancel within the UK
Tags (2)
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Cancellation

Hi user68315

If you call into the UK Billing Support number -0808 234 0945 or try 0808 234 9315

They will be able to walk you through the steps of cancelling your account over the phone!

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Occasional Visitor

Cancel my account please

I am no longer using constant contact. Can you please close my account. My job has downsized and I cannot afford it.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel my account please

Hi @angeliquea 

I'm sorry to hear you would like to close your account. If you can please give a call into our Billing Support, one of these agents can assist with your request. Thanks!

Frankie P.

Please Remove

My partial sign-up to your web-site/services plz. I miss understood service offered at first but Now understand exactly the service offered. I don't need this service at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please Remove

Hello @JanetC241,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but for account security, please give our billing team a call to cancel your account. Thank you! 

Zoe_H

Visitor

Cancel

Account please - Chat is not available and I have phoned the Australian number and that support is not available either - I would like to cancel our account please.

Regards

Karen

Tags (2)