cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Discontinue current services after March 2019

Hi @JaydenC96 

I can see you were able to connect with our Billing Department to successfully cancel your account. If you have any further questions please give a call back in to this Support team.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancellations

I would like to cancel my account and it is impossible to do so online.  It is very obnoxious that I have to adhere to your billing dept. hours to speak to someone to cancel my subscription.  If my account is not cancelled immediately I will be contacting my financial institution and telling them you don't have a possible "cancel account" option and ending it that way.  Please contact me ASAP!

Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Cancellation

Please cancel my account effective today, March 31, 2019.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation

Hello @MichelleM779  and @DougieF,

I apologize for any inconvenience our billing process may cause, but for your account security, we will need you to give our billing department a call in order to cancel your account. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday! 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation

Hello @MichelleM779,

I apologize for any inconvenience our billing process may cause, but for your account security, we will need you to give our billing department a call in order to cancel your account. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday! 

Zoe_H

Upgrade our account

Do I have to upgrade to continue ? At this time we use CC for just performing our yearly survey.
CTCT Employee

Re: Upgrade our account

Hello @RandyS1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a look at your account, and it looks like you do need to upgrade to Email Plus in order to create a survey. You can also buy a one time survey for only $50 if you don't want to upgrade. Thank you! 

Zoe_H

Occasional Visitor

Wish to Disconnect

Disconnect and send me refund
Tags (2)

Re: Wish to Disconnect

Hi @user53581 

At this time we are unable to process any cancellation or refund requests here in the community. Instead we ask that you please call in to our Billing Support. These phone calls allow us to maintain your account security as we cannot go into your billing details in such a public forum.

Frankie P.

delete account

please delete my account
Tags (2)