cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Termination of account

I want to terminate my account. Mercedez..
Tags (2)

Re: Termination of account

Hi @JamesL01 

Thank your for reaching out to the Community! I can see you were able to get in touch with our Billing Support about canceling your account. If you have any further questions, please give a call back in to this department. One of our agents can help find the answers you need.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel and refund my last payment. I didn;t use the service at all.

Cancel and refund my last payment. I didn;t use the service at all.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel and refund my last payment. I didn;t use the service at all.

Hi @user45046 

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to use your account as you may have hoped! However if you are looking to cancel, please call into our Billing Support directly. These support agents can help with your cancellation and refund request.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

please cancel my acct

please cancel my acct. 

CTCT Employee

Re: please cancel my acct

Hello @douglass029,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We are sorry to see you go, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but due to the security of your account please give our billing team a call during regular businesses hours and they will be more than happy to assist you with your request. Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday! 

Zoe_H

How to cancel subscription if i'm from Russia

Hello!

I'd like to cancel my monthly subscription plan. Billing date is April 28.

How can I make it without calling? Cause your international phone number isn't free for the call. We have 1$ per minute so if I'll be on hold I'll spend about the same 20$ just to cancel billing.

Please help me without making a call.

Hanna

Tags (2)

Re: Cancel Subscription

Hi! Is it another way to cancel monthly subscription (after trial period) and not to make a call abroad?

Tags (2)

Re: How to cancel subscription if i'm from Russia

Hi @user677482 

I apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may be causing! At this time to help maintain account security, all cancellation requests must be made by phone with our Billing Support directly. These calls do however take only a few minutes or less. 

Frankie P.

Visitor

Need to cancel account.

i had sent a request for deleting my account 5 days back. inspite of that i was charged today for next month. i want to delete my account and also want a refund of the payment as the month has nort started and i have not used it also

Tags (3)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!