cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Unsubscribe from the CC System

Hi @MagneB 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support. If you have any further questions please give a call back to our billing department, one of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Please cancel my free trial

Please cancel the free trial for Leo Bottary (). Very turned off by the phone calls and the up-selling. Thank you!

Tags (3)

Re: Please cancel my free trial

Hi @LeoB85 

I am so sorry for these phone calls you have received. We have update your account to note you no longer wish to receive these calls as this is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. However if you did in fact not want to use your trial account any further, after the 60 day free trial has passed it will no longer be active. You do not have to take any other actions or use your account any further if you do not wish to do so.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Cancel my account

Good afternoon, i need to cancel my acount and i can't do it. 

Thank you in advance.

Tags (3)

Re: Cancel my account

Hi @user49830 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Though we are sorry to see you go, the good news is you are still under a free trial period. Once these days have passed your account will be marked as expired and no longer active. If you have any further questions we suggest reaching out to the third-party you have created this account through.

Frankie P.

please cancel my registration

This is not what I wanted
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: please cancel my registration

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! It looks like you are still under our free trail, so has long as you do not fully activate your account, once your trial is over your account will deactivate itself. If there is anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to reach back out.  

Antonas_S

Cancel Account

Hi, I started an account to see how it works, but do not need it anymore. Can you please cancel the account effective immediately? Thank you.
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! We’re sorry to see you go. I see you are still under our free trial. As long as you do not activate your account it will deactivate itself at the end of the trial period. If there is anything else we can help with, please don’t hesitate to reach back out!

Antonas_S

Occasional Visitor

account cancellation

Yes, please cancel my account. I no longer use it and do not want to be billed for it. Thank you, Mary Michael Bead Island, Inc. 

Tags (2)