cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Subscription

@EricaJ718 . I am sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account. Due to account security concerns, cancellations and refunds do require a quick conversation with our billing team. They can be reached at the phone numbers and hours listed here. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Mary S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I want to cancel my account

And I have to call you for that??? It really feels like a trap. You cannot even handle a cancellation online via chat!! 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cancel my account

@CeylanS6 

I apologize for the experience you've had canceling your account. Due to account security concerns, cancellations and refunds do require a quick conversation with our billing team. They can be reached at the phone numbers and hours listed here. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Mary S

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I want to delete my account!

Hi there, Please delete my account as I am not longer use it! Thank you so much.
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to delete my account!

@YuraL I am sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account. Due to account security concerns, cancellations and refunds do require a quick conversation with our billing team. They can be reached at the phone numbers and hours listed here. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Mary S

Occasional Contributor

Cancel account subscription

Hi there,

I need to cancel account subscription. Connection from China is too slow, and we cant really operate system efficiently.

Regards,

Steven

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account subscription

Hello @user23537,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize that you are having this experience with your account. For the security of your personal information on Constant Contact, please give our Billing team a call to cancel your account. Thank you! 

Zoe_H

Solution Provider

How do I close my account

So I logged into Constant Contact and I had to put in my credit card and I didn't mind because I thought that I was going to be using this service. But you guys blocked my account once I registered. I had to call customer support to make sure that no money is collected from my account and all that and they said that my account has been closed. Now I'm receiving marketing emails from you guys and I'm not sure about that statement your customer support agent made. I don't know anything about your service and I wouldn't want to blindly trust that by the end of the month I don't get debited.

Re: How do I close my account

Hi @user663184 

Thanks for reaching out to Community. We are sorry for any worries regarding our your account. The disable on your account was put in place by our Account Review Department. If you have any questions on this we suggest contacting them directly. We can however confirm your account has successfully been canceled in the meantime.

Frankie P.

Occasional Participant

Re: Too hard to get support

Hello. I am needing to cancel my (Garry Sundin / Orangutan Odysseys) subscription from Constant Contacts as soon as possible.. Why is so hard? Can you please help me with this process as soon as possible. 

I can't seem to do online? Why not?

Thank you, Garry

Tags (1)