cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Too hard to get support

Hi @OrangutanOdysseys 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. You are correct, at this time a cancellation does require a call in to our Billing department due to Account Security. It will only take a few minutes, and there will be no pressure to stay if you don't want to. I apologize for any inconvenience caused from this cancellation process.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I am really not happy about how hard this is to cancel my account. I am in Bali Indonesia and just tried calling but of course no one is on the office. Other times i juts get recorded message.The time zone makes it very difficult to contact your billing team. This is terrible service. I cant even find an email address to email this notification to! What i am i supposed to do? I plan to try and go into my account and change my credit card details so they no longer work and then i cannot be charged. Perhaps that will work.

Otherwise please have someone email me at  or call me. Need to get this done now.

Thank you

Hi @OrangutanOdysseys. As Frankie stated, for account security, we cannot process cancellations through a Community post. It looks like you were able to get in touch with our Billing team about your account and it has been scheduled to cancel. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Refund

I was led to believe that your email signup form was compatible with linktree. I expressed to the sales rep several times that I was looking for an email signup service. After going to my website I was informed that you guys could provide me with this service. I was exploring how to set up the sign up form to find that linktree is not compatible with constant contact. I would like a refund and to cancel my membership as I am paying for a service that I can not use. I don't understand why after seeing my site was hosted by linktree the rep still didn't inform me of the incompatibility.
CTCT Employee

Re: Refund

Hello @JohnathonS49 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you have that experience and we will look into that further for you. However, due to account security, we are unable to handle cancellation or refund requests via the Community due to the public nature of these posts. Instead, you'll just need to give a quick call to our Billing team. You can find their contact information here

Amber_L

account cancellation

There's no option for me to cancel my account
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: account cancellation

Hello @user667872 ,

You're account is still under our 60 day trial period! After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will close on its own and no longer be active.

Amber_L

Occasional Visitor

i want to cancel

the set up of email templates it too time consuming and I can delete contacts that are no longer relevant to me so the cost is not accurate to what i want to use.

Re: i want to cancel

Hi @MortgagePossibilities 

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us here in the Community! I'm sorry to hear you feel this way about creating a template in your account. The good news is we have Support available by phone who can help walk you through these steps. We also have a design team that can help you save time and effort by creating a template for you at a one time fee. As for the billing on your account, deleting these unwanted contacts will automatically update your billing to the correct contact level. If you have any further questions on your pricing, please call into our Billing Support directly. One of these agents can find the answers you need.

Frankie P.

Visitor

cancel

I wish to cancel my subscription effective June 22.