cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Please remove

Please remove me from free trial and mailing lists.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please remove

Hello TreenaMo,

We would be happy to remove your from the mailing lists. Please email social_support@constantcontact.com with the email address you want to use. Let us know if you want to remove yourself from Constant Contact mailings or form a customer that using Constant Contact. If you want to be removed from a customer that uses Constant Contact please provide the company name and the from email address.

You can let your free trial time out. We did not collect any billing information when you started your free trial so we will not charge you. Once the trial is expired we will keep in the system for 90 days and then remove it.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Cancel

This was supposed to be a FREE tool to create a website. What is the FREE part signing on! Where the hell do you cancel!!!!

Re: Cancel

Hi Doug, 

Thanks for posting, I am sorry for the confusion. Constant Contact provides marketing tools but not a way to make a website. Is it possible you signed up with the wrong site?

I see your account is in trial so you haven't provided any credit card information to us. Your free trial will end in 59 days if you no longer want it. There is no need to cancel.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Delete My account

Hi, I would like to delete my account, because since signing up less than a week ago, I have received at least 5 phone calls a day from this company, and am not okay with this company calling my personal cell phone. Please instruct me on how I can remove my account from this website. Liz Turner ***MODERATOR REMOVED EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY***

Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: Delete My account

Hi Liz,

I'm sorry to hear that you'd like to cancel your trial account with us. Since it's just a trial, it will just expire at the end of the 60 days. I can, in the meantime, remove your phone number from your account and notify your personal coach that you are not wanting to be reached out to.

If you decide you do want to put through the full cancel of the trial, you can reach out to our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Removing Account

Hi, I would like to cancel my account and trial. Thank you.
Tags (3)

Re: Removing Account

Hi Alexa, 

I'm sorry to hear that you want to close the account. Since it's still in trial there's no need to cancel as it will end on its own. We haven't asked for any credit card information so you won't be billed for anything.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Visitor

Delete account

Hello! Could you please delete my account with Constant Contact? Thank you.
Tags (2)

Re: Delete account

Hi Tamara,

I am sorry to hear you won't be using the account. It looks like you have an expired trial so there is no need to cancel. Since we don't have any credit card information your account will not ever be a paid account.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!