Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Re: Delete account

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for your response. Apologies, I should have been clearer in my request - I would like all of the details and information associated with my account deleted, not canceled. I realize that I have an expired trial - since I won't be using this account, I'd like it to be deleted entirely.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Delete account

Hi @TamaraN54 

Thank you for clarifying. We don't delete accounts within our system. What you can do though is log in and clear out any of your information by using X's for letters and 1's for numbers.

I hope that helps!

I do not wish to continue my trial please cancel

Please cancel my trial effective today 9-8-14
Tags (2)

Re: I do not wish to continue my trial please cancel

Hi Jackie,

Sorry to hear the account didn't work for you. There is no need to cancel the account as it will end on its own.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

This is not what I am looking for

Please unsubscribe me from your service, You reproduce is not what I was looking for. Thank you
Tags (2)

Re: This is not what I am looking for

I am very sorry to hear you want to close the account. I see that your account is in trial so it will end on its own when the trial is complete, no need to cancel.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Participant

I provided my credit card details and agreed to the trial. How can I be sure you will not keep billing me after the trial.
Occasional Participant

I provided my credit card details and agreed to the trial. How can I be sure you will not keep billing me after the trial

Delete my account

Dear co users, I am new to Constant contact. Kindly advice how do I delete my account and all details fully from Constant contact. Thanks,
Tags (2)

Re: Delete my account

Hi VaradrajK

I see that your account is in trial so it will end on its own after the full 60 days. If you would like to remove your information from it you can do so by deleting all of your contacts and emails.

If you have any questions please let us know!

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!