Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel

Hi Patrick,

I have passed along your request to cancel to our Billing Team and they will reach out to you and send a confirmation email to you shortly when your account has been cancelled.

Thanks for reaching out in the Community and good luck to you in all of your endeavors!

Bria
Social Support and Community

please cancel my account

please cancel my account
Tags (3)

I want to cancel my account effective immediately!

Cancel my account
Tags (3)
Regular Visitor

Re: I want to cancel my account effective immediately!

I understand this completely!  I feel the same way. Until I find another marketing resource - I will also be looking!

I would like to have it know for the record that Constant Contact has made it more and more difficult and complicated for people to use and time consuming by trying to update. I will be looking into using a different marketing tool for our emails - they need to focus on making things faster and easier for staff to update - not more time consuming.  CC needs to find new designers that are in line with the consumer's thinking. Make things faster and easier.

cancelling email marketing

Hello, I have been trying to cancel my account and have sent several emails and have not received a reply. I have also tried calling but because i am in Australia can not get the calling codes right. Email chat is never available. Can someone please contact me I need to cancel my account asap, i have not used it for over 6 months. info@jndtimberandsteel.com.au account name jndtimber. thanks Georgina

Re: cancelling email marketing

Hi Georgina,

I am sorry to hear you are looking to cancel. I've taken a look and sent your case over to billing with high priority. They will be following up via email within 4 hours for you.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor

Re: I want to cancel my account

The phone number drop down you mention is not on my page.

Occasional Advisor

We are thinking about cancelling too.  How do I go about getting a refurnd for unused time?

Hi Stephan,

I am sorry to hear the number isn't showing. Here is a link to all of Support's Contact information instead

I'm not sure of the specifics of your account but typically the account would be cancelled at the end of your billing cycle so you use up the time you've already paid for. Constant Contact doesn't provide refunds so if you have prepaid on the account it would be best to wait until the end of the paid time to cancel. Our billing team would be able to provide more detail for you!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: delete account

Hi, 

Just opened account with your with email address **Removed by Moderator**. The account is still in trial but i request you delete it totally.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!