cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Cancel My Subscription

I really thought this would be much easier then it is. It is too time consuming and I do not wish to use your program. Please cancel my subscription immediately. Thank You. Karyl Gaehring
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel My Subscription

Hi Karyl,

I am sorry to hear you would like to cancel but our billing team will be able to help. We are only able to cancel accounts via phone at this time so please give them a call. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: How do I terminate this account?

Hi Ryan,

I am sorry to hear you want to cancel. At this time you will need to give our billing team a call to cancel the account. They can be reached only via phone.

Here's a link to their contact information and hours.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancel My Subscription

Hi Karyl,

I thought the same when i started using this product, but as they say practice makes perfect.

I can remember when i bought my first iphone, i hadnt got a clue what to do with it and now i wouldnt be without it.

Its just the same with this software, give it a little more time and all will be well.

Plus they have got a great team behind them always willing to help, telephone them if you are struggling to utilise any of its features, ive got to say im perfectly happy with the product and would reccomend it to anyone. :smileyhappy:

Regards

Martin

Occasional Participant

I am leaving the company in 2 weeks so how do I close this account

I am leaving the company in 2 weeks and wish to close this account. How do I go about doing this?
Tags (3)

This is not what i expected. How do I close this account?

I want to close this account.
Tags (3)

Re: This is not what i expected. How do I close this account?

I am sorry to hear you want to close your account but our billing team will be happy to help! You will have to give them a call to make sure everything is set to close on the date you would like. We also want to confirm you have a copy of all your information.

Thanks!

Hannah M.

Re: I am leaving the company in 2 weeks so how do I close this account

Hi Richard,

Thanks for posting, our billing team will be happy to help close your account if you can give them a call. We're sorry to see you go but can make it a quick and easy process for you. We'll need to confirm some information on the account for security and then can help you get any information you need.

Thanks!

Hannah M.

Occasional Visitor

How do I STOP my account plan?

It looks like I have an automatic monthly renewal, but I plan to stop soon .
Tags (3)

How do i cancel?

How do i cancel?
Tags (3)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously