cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

I want to cancel my account effective immediately!

Cancel my account
Tags (3)
Regular Visitor

Re: I want to cancel my account effective immediately!

I understand this completely!  I feel the same way. Until I find another marketing resource - I will also be looking!

I would like to have it know for the record that Constant Contact has made it more and more difficult and complicated for people to use and time consuming by trying to update. I will be looking into using a different marketing tool for our emails - they need to focus on making things faster and easier for staff to update - not more time consuming.  CC needs to find new designers that are in line with the consumer's thinking. Make things faster and easier.

cancelling email marketing

Hello, I have been trying to cancel my account and have sent several emails and have not received a reply. I have also tried calling but because i am in Australia can not get the calling codes right. Email chat is never available. Can someone please contact me I need to cancel my account asap, i have not used it for over 6 months. info@jndtimberandsteel.com.au account name jndtimber. thanks Georgina

Re: cancelling email marketing

Hi Georgina,

I am sorry to hear you are looking to cancel. I've taken a look and sent your case over to billing with high priority. They will be following up via email within 4 hours for you.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

canceling the account

I want to cancel my Constant Contact Account
Tags (3)
Occasional Visitor

I would like for other users to be able to access invoices

I would like to cancel my services. How do I do that?

Re: I would like for other users to be able to access invoices

Hi Darrell,

I am sorry to hear that you want to cancel. Our billing team will be happy to help.

They can be reached via phone:

Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET
Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Saturday - Sunday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET

Thanks for posting,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

Canceling my account link not working

I had a month-to-month trial, and you have effectively billed me continuously since then. Just saw my December statement, and the pricing is now at $55 per month. Please cancel immediately. My account name: **Removed by Mediator** The online links don't work to get me to a service rep to cancel my account. Sincerely, Joanne

Tags (4)
CTCT Employee

Re: Canceling my account link not working

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that there has been some miscommunication over this issue. The trial last for 60 days, and after that we will bill you for each montht that the account is active, and the amount is based off of the amount of contacts that you have in the account.

I have processed your request and our biling team will reach out with confirmation within the next 1-3 business days that the account has been cancelled. But if you'd like to expedite the process, you are welcome to call our billing  team directly today: 866-289-2101 and request to speak with billing.

Hope that helps,

Bria
Social Support and Community
Regular Visitor

Re: Canceling my account link not working

Just looked at my account, and I was billed another $55 as of January 20th.  

I need this account cancelled, immediately.  

I've informed my credit card company to stop all charges.  

Regards,

Joanne