cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Canceling my account link not working

Hi Joanne,

I apologize for the confusion, it does look like this was an error on our side. I've confirmed with the billing that they will be refunding the last charge and cancelling the account for you. This will be complete in 3-4 business days but may take up to a week to appear back on your credit card.

Feel free to check the status of this case from within your account. Click Help > My Support History > All Open Cases.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

I want to cancel my account

have emailed you before about this - but you are still withdrawing from my creditcard . I expect the last payment to be reimbursed.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cancel my account

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that your request has not been honored. We do require a call into our support line for cancellation but it appears that you are located outside of the USA so I have put in a request to cancel your account and they will also review your reimbursement request. Please keep an eye out for an email confirmation regarding the cancellation date on your account. Sorry for the confusion. 

Bria
Social Support and Community

Want to cancel account

I emailed previously to cancel my account and it has NOT BEEN DONE. I tried to do it on your site but it's a mystery and there seems to be no button to cancel the account. In fact my credit card has been charged and my cancellation request has been ignored. PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT! I do not want to see another charge on my card! I find it very annoying that you are making cancelling so difficult. The phone number link does not work. So I am using this feedback button. I am saying is AGAIN loud and clear cancel my account and do NOT charge my credit card again! Ginette Callaway
Honored Contributor

Re: Want to cancel account

Hi Ginette,

I apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to cancel your account. We do require a phone call into our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506, and I do see that you did reach one of our Billing Reps and they have gone ahead and canceled your account for you.

Thanks for using Constant Contact!

I'm from the UK and I cannot call during US work hours. It is unbelievable that you do not have the facility to cancel online, seeing as you are an online business! It frankly smells of very bad tactics and this type of 'easy to join, impossible to leave' attitude towards customers is appalling.

I've now go to pay £86 tomorrow due to your lack of assistant.

Thanks very much!!!! :smileymad:

Honored Contributor

Hello @KellyL2261 , 

In order to cancel your account, we do require a call in to our Billing Team.  I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.  Our billing team opens at 7 am ET (12pm GMT) and are open through 9pm ET (1 am GMT).  If you are able to call right around noon your time, you should be able to get in touch with our billing team.  You can call them at this toll free number from the UK 0808 234 0945.  

Thanks, 

Visitor

I'm also trying to cancel your account. I'm on hold for 30 min now. VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post every where possible that you are a bad company if you charge my card!!! It's imposible to cancel. You guys are doing this on purpose. I will report you!

Honored Contributor

Hi @JohnH2295

I see that you were able to reach our Billing Team to cancel your account. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Take care,

I'm having this issue also. 

So far, was on hold for 30 minutes and then the connection was lost. 

Now, I've been on hold for a long time again. I just hope the connection won't drop. 

This is appalling. You should be able to cancel online. I am a busy small business owner working 80 hours per week and I do not have an hour of my day to spend on this. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!