cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

Re: delete account

Hello, You want to delete your account. There must be some issue with you. but i suggest you, that you are on a trail period of 60 days, you should give you an oppourtunity to understand the good aspects of this website. I agree that it is your private decision but still I personally request you to stay here.

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

canceling the account

I want to cancel my Constant Contact Account
Tags (3)
Occasional Visitor

I would like for other users to be able to access invoices

I would like to cancel my services. How do I do that?

Re: I would like for other users to be able to access invoices

Hi Darrell,

I am sorry to hear that you want to cancel. Our billing team will be happy to help.

They can be reached via phone:

Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET
Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Saturday - Sunday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET

Thanks for posting,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

Canceling my account link not working

I had a month-to-month trial, and you have effectively billed me continuously since then. Just saw my December statement, and the pricing is now at $55 per month. Please cancel immediately. My account name: **Removed by Mediator** The online links don't work to get me to a service rep to cancel my account. Sincerely, Joanne

CTCT Employee

Re: Canceling my account link not working

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that there has been some miscommunication over this issue. The trial last for 60 days, and after that we will bill you for each montht that the account is active, and the amount is based off of the amount of contacts that you have in the account.

I have processed your request and our biling team will reach out with confirmation within the next 1-3 business days that the account has been cancelled. But if you'd like to expedite the process, you are welcome to call our billing  team directly today: 866-289-2101 and request to speak with billing.

Hope that helps,

Bria
Social Support and Community
Occasional Visitor

I want to cancel my account

have emailed you before about this - but you are still withdrawing from my creditcard . I expect the last payment to be reimbursed.
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cancel my account

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that your request has not been honored. We do require a call into our support line for cancellation but it appears that you are located outside of the USA so I have put in a request to cancel your account and they will also review your reimbursement request. Please keep an eye out for an email confirmation regarding the cancellation date on your account. Sorry for the confusion. 

Bria
Social Support and Community

Want to cancel account

I emailed previously to cancel my account and it has NOT BEEN DONE. I tried to do it on your site but it's a mystery and there seems to be no button to cancel the account. In fact my credit card has been charged and my cancellation request has been ignored. PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT! I do not want to see another charge on my card! I find it very annoying that you are making cancelling so difficult. The phone number link does not work. So I am using this feedback button. I am saying is AGAIN loud and clear cancel my account and do NOT charge my credit card again! Ginette Callaway
Honored Contributor

Re: Want to cancel account

Hi Ginette,

I apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to cancel your account. We do require a phone call into our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506, and I do see that you did reach one of our Billing Reps and they have gone ahead and canceled your account for you.

Thanks for using Constant Contact!

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!