cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: How do i cancel?

Hi David, 

I am sorry to hear you want to cancel but our billing team will be able to help! Can you give them a call? Cancellations must be handled via phone at this time in order to confirm the cancellation date and make sure you have a copy of your contact list. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: How do I STOP my account plan?

Thanks for posting! The account is a monthly fee and is not based on usage so if you are no longer going to be using it you will want to give our billing team a call. Here is a llnk to their contact information. 

Thanks!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Please cancel account

No where on your website can I find a place to remove my account. Please cancel it. Thanks
Tags (3)
Occasional Participant

Re: I am leaving the company in 2 weeks so how do I close this account

i live in Vietnam, a call is not possible...can this be done through email...I saw that I could call, I want this done through email, I set up through mails. surely I can close through mail... I want this accountt to run until the end of 2nd week in august. 

Re: I am leaving the company in 2 weeks so how do I close this account

Hi Richard, 

Thanks for the reply. I've sent you a private message here in the Community. Please click the "Community" logo in the upper right to see this message. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Re: Please cancel account

I'm sorry to hear you want to close your account but our billing team will be happy to help. We do require you call in to cancel the account for security reasons. Here's how to reach the billing team!

Here's how to reach the billing team!

Hannah M.

Occasional Visitor

Non Renewal

You may have the best site features but there's no tab for subscribers to stop the autorenewal. Not sure if its intentional or what..
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Non Renewal

Call them when they open.

Re: Non Renewal

Thanks, Tony!

@UttishthaS I'm sorry to hear you want to stop the account but our billing team is happy to help. Just give them a call! 

Hannah M.

Delete My account

Hi, I would like to delete my account, because since signing up less than a week ago, I have received at least 5 phone calls a day from this company, and am not okay with this company calling my personal cell phone. Please instruct me on how I can remove my account from this website. Liz Turner ***MODERATOR REMOVED EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY***

Tags (3)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!