Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: Take me off the trial. to diffucult to use

Hello @colinj1

Our trials are no obligation, and will run out of time based off of the day you signed up.  We recommend letting the trial run until it has expired.  Is there something specific that you wanted to be removed from, like emails from your coach or marketing emails?  

Thanks, 

I want to delete my account.

How can I delete my account? We found another provider that works better for us and I do not want to move forward with your company. Please let me know how to delete immediately as I don't want to incur any charges passed the 30 day trial.
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: I want to delete my account.

Hello @CourtneyP02

Our trials are set with no obligation, and no credit card information has been entered on your account.  Since you are in the trial, the trial period will run out and the account will become deactivated automatically.  

Re: No way to and no information about deleting an account

Hi KirilO

I am sorry to hear the account isn't working for you. Since your account is a trial it will close automatically once the 60 day period expires. I do see that there's no credit card information on the account so there's no chance you will be billed. 

If you would be more comfortable deleting your information you can do so by deleting the contacts and emails from the account. We won't ever share or even access your information.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Cancel my account

Don't want to use it for the next 59 days or ever.
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @JaneW253

Your account is currently in a trial, and as you stated it has 59 days left for the trial.  Since our trials are set to expire unless you go through the process to select a payment plan and enter your credit card, you can just leave this account to run this course.  We do not cancel trial periods because of the timeline and automatic expiration at the end of the trial period.  If you receive any email around your trial, you can unsubscribe from them if you wish to do so.  

VvE

Delete account??

How can I delete my account? Thank you, Valerie
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: Delete account??

Hello @VvE

I took a look at your account and noticed that it is still within our trial period.  Our trial accounts automatically expire 60 days after they were initiated.  There will be no payments processed unless you take steps to activate your account to a paying account, which you have not done in this account at this time.  Due to the trial period automatically expiring, we do not cancel trial accounts, we let them run until they expire. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

DELETE MY ACCOUNT

i will feed 30000 mail ids of all my readers, i will have to send them a test message " Namasthe! i would like to test if this message reached you, please do confirm me by a manual reply from your mail", after this message is confirmed i would like to know how many of them have really received my mails. Then only i can pay and purchase a package. all my readers are in touch with me very regularly but unable to send them a common reply to them. if i feel this is not working for me can i delete my account after trial period>? if so how? i have already tested uploading some ids and deleting them it worked but only 5000 ids are loaded at a time... its ok.... still i feel i may not need to delete the account but i need to know if there is a process for deleting my account if so how? Namasthe !
Tags (2)

Re: DELETE MY ACCOUNT

HI @ravikumarB

Its a great idea to reach out to the people are engaged in your content. You will want to make sure you are only emailing people who have already signed up to get your emails so you are able to import them to Constant Contact at all. 

If you are still in a free trial you can delete the content out of your account and then the account will expire on its own. If you do end up paying for the account you will need to call into our billing team to have the account closed. They are available Monday-Friday, 7am-9pm EST, Here's a link to their contact information. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!